There are 222 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Any confirmation to the rumor that was just texted to me?

KC Swifties
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
49er can't pay everyone. BA should be the odd man out. No matter how old Trent is he is the most important guy on the team. Pay Trent and Purdy. BA has gotta go.

Uh no. Purdy isn't gonna get paid this year.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

He's not getting paid next year either. He may get extended but he's still earning $980k next year too.

Not sure it benefits teams to front load in this situation anymore given that cap carries over
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:

He's not getting paid next year either. He may get extended but he's still earning $980k next year too.

Not sure it benefits teams to front load in this situation anymore given that cap carries over

He will get a massive signing bonus.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by frenchmov:

He will get a massive signing bonus.
can he take payment in Gum ?
Originally posted by bigpete50:
I seriously doubt we can afford Trent Williams, BA and Purdy….pick two of them.

Go look at Philly
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
49er can't pay everyone. BA should be the odd man out. No matter how old Trent is he is the most important guy on the team. Pay Trent and Purdy. BA has gotta go.

Go look at Philly. You can pay folks. Have people still not learned how the cap works and can be manipulated?

Trent is 36, he will get more gtd cash similar to CMC's deal. Do you think Brock's cap is gonna go from $500K to $50M in one year? Because that's not how it works. Same s**t with all these contracts.
Stupid f'ing Cowherd. Got my hopes up that the deal was going to happen. I hope at this point they're trying to get both BA and Trent locked up so we can just concentrate on winning it all.

Let's get this s**t sorted out soon please. All the damn speculation, hug/handshake reading and social media overview is exhausting.

Sign them, stay healthy, secure the Lombardi.
Originally posted by genus49:
Stupid f'ing Cowherd. Got my hopes up that the deal was going to happen. I hope at this point they're trying to get both BA and Trent locked up so we can just concentrate on winning it all.

Let's get this s**t sorted out soon please. All the damn speculation, hug/handshake reading and social media overview is exhausting.

Sign them, stay healthy, secure the Lombardi.

yeah right, it'll be last minute.
anyone know if this is a credible source?

Originally posted by goatroppolo:

Based on all the recent drama, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm guessing just another clown.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Based on all the recent drama, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm guessing just another clown.

Ya it's getting ridiculous, I'm just hoping they are waiting to announce it before practice today

It's bs. Mike Silver and Adam Schefter have both said in recent days that there's been no progress made between the Niners and BA's camp.
we can pay everyone as long as York is happy to stump up the gtd cash and signing bonuses.
[ Edited by babarvaart on Aug 2, 2024 at 7:53 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

It's bs. Mike Silver and Adam Schefter have both said in recent days that there's been no progress made between the Niners and BA's camp.
Those guys don't know either. The 9ers don't leak anything and everyone's take is based on feeling.
Share 49ersWebzone