LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 171 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
He's getting extended. The Niners behavior makes no sense otherwise.

Agree, they really want to keep BA, or he'd be already gone a la Buckner.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I find it hard to believe he wants to leave if they really do up their offer unless some other team goes way higher. Bet this is all he really wanted

I also don't think he wants to leave, that's why he's holding in, not holding out.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I find it hard to believe he wants to leave if they really do up their offer unless some other team goes way higher. Bet this is all he really wanted

I also don't think he wants to leave, that's why he's holding in, not holding out.

The holding in is likely a financial decision, but I don't think he wants to leave. Winning is funner than losing, simple as that.
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
I just wish we still had DeFo and all of this mess would go away

SF is about to do the same thing. Get rid of the young player in favor of keeping the older one. drafted his replacement who wasn't even a faction of what the guy they moved was….

SF Won't even get proper compensation for him this time around and get zero assets to help the team in an all in Sb or bust yr.

They f**ked it up so badly.

Yeah, NY I think you're right. Bummer

This whole situation reminds me of the Defo situation.
Originally posted by Fasteddy:
Solution: Steelers send 1st Round pick T Troy Fontenau + a a pick (2nd or 3rd) for Aiyuk straight up.

Pretty sure Pitt has to take all his prorated signing bonus $ and get it accelerated to hit their cap this yr for them in a trade.

He's playing on a 5th year option which means his entire salary is fully guaranteed
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Top 5 earning WRs all time.

https://www.nfl.com/news/the-five-highest-paid-wide-receivers-of-all-time-0ap3000000952004

How many SBs between them?

They were a collective 0-3 in super bowls.

Go look at the best WR of all time, he has 3 rings.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Go look at the best WR of all time, he has 3 rings.

That WR was the focal point of the offense and made plays that moved the chains got that YAC carried the pill and scored TDs in playoff games and Super Bowls

GOAT
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
* Two 1st round picks. Or else....

* Play on 5th year option.

* Franchise Tag 6th year.

Take a hike for less offer than that.

That's only half the issue! Said team must also give BA enough money to make him happy. BA can't have it all!
Originally posted by Heroism:
Just connecting the dots based on all the rumors circulating: it appears like it's going to end up being a 3 team trade where Pitt gets BA, Niners get picks and send those picks to the Raiders for Davante Adams.

I wouldn't mind that Tbh. Adams would make this offense almost Impossible to defend against.
This whole situation reminds me of the Defo situation.

that means Pearsall is Kin..

Not to mention he has to sell his house, find a new school for his son, learn a new playbook, adjust to a new team and a new QB, leave the West Coast where he grew up… much easier to stay in SF.
Why not sign a shorter deal for 2 years at 26mm (Niners would want a longer deal but oh well) and then re-up in two years with either Niners or another team.
Originally posted by bigpete50:

Not to mention he has to sell his house, find a new school for his son, learn a new playbook, adjust to a new team and a new QB, leave the West Coast where he grew up… much easier to stay in SF.

I don't think he cares where he goes, aslong as he gets what he's asking for
Originally posted by Fasteddy:
Solution: Steelers send 1st Round pick T Troy Fontenau + a a pick (2nd or 3rd) for Aiyuk straight up.

Pretty sure Pitt has to take all his prorated signing bonus $ and get it accelerated to hit their cap this yr for them in a trade.

He's playing on a 5th year option which means his entire salary is fully guaranteed

Think he is talking about Fontenau
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Why not sign a shorter deal for 2 years at 26mm (Niners would want a longer deal but oh well) and then re-up in two years with either Niners or another team.

Risk of career ending injury during those 2 years.
Share 49ersWebzone