LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 297 users in the forums

All Pro OT Trent Williams "Silverback",

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looked like some type of strain or pull in his chest or stomach area.
[ Edited by picklejuice on Sep 10, 2023 at 11:48 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:

hes already the best LT atm... imagine if they give him Chiefs RT type of treatment... he would probably TRANSCEND TIME ITSELF.
I'll watch the game in more detail but at first glance, he seemed a bit slow today. Most attention was on McKivitz but TW seemed to give up several pressures as well and would-be sacks. I wouldn't worry too much but it's something to watch as he gets a bit older.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Found it. Search function kept redirecting to an article. Any update on his injury?

He told JLC he was "fine"
Originally posted by lamontb:
Looked like some type of strain or pull in his chest or stomach area.

he just go the wind knocked out of him
Silverback
  • thl408
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

hes already the best LT atm... imagine if they give him Chiefs RT type of treatment... he would probably TRANSCEND TIME ITSELF.

I wonder what it looks like in the other universe where he grew up to be a DT.

Dudes out here pass blocking for Sam Darnold.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Dudes out here pass blocking for Sam Darnold.

Ain't no ghosts getting past the Silverback.

17:20
This guy is a liability like Mckivitz. Purdy could've been 21 for 21 if he didn't give up that pressure/hit.
Do you remember that one time Trent Williams picked up Leighton Vander Esch and used him as a club to try and bust Micah Parsons' ribs?
Honestly befuddled that this thread is buried so deep. TW put on a CLINIC vs Parsons, and I honestly believe the main reason Micah lined up against Trent so much was that he thought he'd make a statement. As the D coordinator, Quinn completely blew it lining Parsons up on the leg as often as he did, but can't imagine he thought it would work. That's why I think it was Parson's idea, but either way, MAN did it fail. TW isn't talked about NEAR enough, but is one of the 3 MVP's on offense - the other 2 being Purdy and CMC. Can we please give the big fella some love?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Honestly befuddled that this thread is buried so deep. TW put on a CLINIC vs Parsons, and I honestly believe the main reason Micah lined up against Trent so much was that he thought he'd make a statement. As the D coordinator, Quinn completely blew it lining Parsons up on the leg as often as he did, but can't imagine he thought it would work. That's why I think it was Parson's idea, but either way, MAN did it fail. TW isn't talked about NEAR enough, but is one of the 3 MVP's on offense - the other 2 being Purdy and CMC. Can we please give the big fella some love?

That's good that TW isn't talked about, that means he is doing his job.
Share 49ersWebzone