LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 287 users in the forums

All Pro OT Trent Williams "Silverback",

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erKing:
I thought this dude didn't fear anyone? He keeps talking about Myles Garrett pre and post game. Garret is officially now his daddy.

Real recognises real and that's okay. You don't have to be a macho blowhorn to be tough.
Has there been any updates on him? Great news that Deebo is feeling better, but we NEED Trent back. Hope he's on track for Jacksonville.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Has there been any updates on him? Great news that Deebo is feeling better, but we NEED Trent back. Hope he's on track for Jacksonville.

he is expected to practice after the bye week.
how is the big guy looking for sunday?
i have a feeling myles garrett took this guy's soul
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Like hulk vs thanos
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Like hulk vs thanos

lol exactly
When asked if there is more going on with Williams' injury than a low-ankle sprain, Shanahan responded, "Yeah, I think obviously there is. I mean, he's got a lot of history in there with stuff. It didn't show up as a high or anything like that, but when you've had that over your career, there's a number of things that, with how it's taken longer than expected to heal, it's more than a low."

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
When asked if there is more going on with Williams' injury than a low-ankle sprain, Shanahan responded, "Yeah, I think obviously there is. I mean, he's got a lot of history in there with stuff. It didn't show up as a high or anything like that, but when you've had that over your career, there's a number of things that, with how it's taken longer than expected to heal, it's more than a low."

As long as he is back for the real season in the playoffs he can miss this preseason s**t.
Jaylon Moore meets Josh Allen.
Trent Williams has missed games due to injury every year since he's been here. You'd think there'd be a better swing tackle on the bench than Moore.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:
Jaylon Moore meets Josh Allen.

How many sacks and pressures has Moore given up??
He has a low ankle sprain and has been out how many weeks now? Something isn't adding up.
Share 49ersWebzone