All Pro OT Trent Williams "Silverback",

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Significant improvement in ankle?

Let's goo Trent let's goooooo

im wet 💦
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
This one is absolute GOLD.

I didn't think it was significant. I do not expect a DB to take on that block, there is zero to be gained, he runs through you like you are not even there. Then the OL is free to find someone else.

He managed to occupy Trent allowing others to make the tackle. Also took away the sideline route to make the runner go inside of him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Let's talk about Trent. He blocked a Seattle player so hard he lifted him in the air and threw him like a little kid! 💪🏽 🦍
Originally posted by titan:
Let's talk about Trent. He blocked a Seattle player so hard he lifted him in the air and threw him like a little kid! 💪🏽 🦍

That was awesome. Just tossed him on his ass like a rag doll
The niners need to keep doing this trade pics for vets strategy. Can you believe one of the best LTs in football just fell into our laps for a 5th and a 3rd? Same with CMC.

I don't remember prior regimes doing this. Good moves by Lynch. Feast off the misery of other bad teams.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
The niners need to keep doing this trade pics for vets strategy. Can you believe one of the best LTs in football just fell into our laps for a 5th and a 3rd? Same with CMC.

I don't remember prior regimes doing this. Good moves by Lynch. Feast off the misery of other bad teams.

If they can re-sign Chase Young, that'd be huge, gotta keep those vets you trade for that are at the top or near the top of their position, and I believe they will re-sign Young, Huf's injury makes it easier IMO to keep Young, it sucks, but Huf won't get the deal he likely would have gotten. Similar to Moseley when he tore his ACL last year, but at least Huf is signed for 2024, hope he comes back strong, if not, need to bring Gipson back on a 1yr deal again.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:

If they can re-sign Chase Young, that'd be huge, gotta keep those vets you trade for that are at the top or near the top of their position, and I believe they will re-sign Young, Huf's injury makes it easier IMO to keep Young, it sucks, but Huf won't get the deal he likely would have gotten. Similar to Moseley when he tore his ACL last year, but at least Huf is signed for 2024, hope he comes back strong, if not, need to bring Gipson back on a 1yr deal again.

I think if we win a Super Bowl, Gipson is done. Agree on Hufanga's injury increasing the likelihood we keep Chase. I hope Randy Gregory goes off so that he can be traded for higher draft capital.
His jersey is somehow super clean
What a game for him and his value on this team is beyond measure. Our OL as a whole is not very good, but Trent Williams is a beast and I really hope we can win him a Super Bowl so he can have that on his HOF career highlight. What a player
Love the we got a QB now statement in his post game interview

his gorilla pounding celebration to the crowd just fits him perfectly
Run left.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Silverback is one bad dude!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Run left.
CMC goes left, Mitchell goes right
An absolute pleasure to watch greatness.
Share 49ersWebzone