There are 602 users in the forums

All Pro OT Trent Williams "Silverback",

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'd still sit him this week and maybe next.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No. He can rest when the Niners get the bye
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Dec 28, 2023 at 10:20 AM ]
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No. He can rest when the Niners get the bye

I guess, I do agree this.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Feel like he gets injured in most of our ugly losses lol..... Den game, Cleve game, that game on xmas.

That would bean interesting case study. When they're getting their asses kicked, they do seem to drop like flies even more from overextending themselves. We lost what, 3 OL in just the Ravens game?
Originally posted by braap49er:

He does seem to always dodge a major injury. Glad he's OK!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Feel like he gets injured in most of our ugly losses lol..... Den game, Cleve game, that game on xmas.

That would bean interesting case study. When they're getting their asses kicked, they do seem to drop like flies even more from overextending themselves. We lost what, 3 OL in just the Ravens game?
Like insult to injury when Trent goes down.
Xmas game felt like this too.
  • Cosmo
Congratulations on another All Pro year!
HES COMING BACK!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
In for 2024.

Hell yeah!!! Playing well, money is great and team is on its Superbowl window. Why not keep playing? I Hope he has at least 2 years left in him. Give him a breather every now and then or when he gets nicked up. Awesome he's coming back!
I love you
This is massive and basically confirms our current window will be right now and next season. But we absolutely HAVE to start looking for an OT THIS offseason. We can NOT wait until the last-minute to replace the best player in the league at the third-most important position in the sport.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
This is massive and basically confirms our current window will be right now and next season. But we absolutely HAVE to start looking for an OT THIS offseason. We can NOT wait until the last-minute to replace the best player in the league at the third-most important position in the sport.

Yeah, would be great to get a killer RT this draft that got the goods to move to LT when he's ready to hang it up. Add a C and the line will be pretty much complete to protect Purdy
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Yeah, would be great to get a killer RT this draft that got the goods to move to LT when he's ready to hang it up. Add a C and the line will be pretty much complete to protect Purdy

Agreed. Super excited he is coming back for next season! Let's get Big Trent a ring now!
Share 49ersWebzone