There are 503 users in the forums

All Pro OT Trent Williams "Silverback",

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He won't be in shape until the middle of the season. He's probably carrying an extra 20lbs.
The Krueg Show said he called in sick. He was not at practice. This team man. After they get paid they are so lazy.

I hope future contracts should have more performance incentives with less guarantees.
With exception of few pros of pros more than half of these holdouts don't pan out.

1. older players trying to get last guaranteed
2. petulant players using social media
Originally posted by derrickt:
I hope future contracts should have more performance incentives with less guarantees.
With exception of few pros of pros more than half of these holdouts don't pan out.

It will never happen. But I wish contracts were almost all incentive / performance based. Have some sort of injury safety net via the CBA. I have no problem if, for instance, Aiyuk were to earn his $30 million per year (or more) because he racks up 1700 yards and 17 TDs. But if he gets 700 yards and 6 TDs this season, that's a pretty s**t return on your investment.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
trent saying how hard it is to play without TC

is he f**ken kidding me?
Yeah, when I heard that I was like, um what?

A veteran player.......
Originally posted by jreff22:
He won't be in shape until the middle of the season. He's probably carrying an extra 20lbs.

Do you think the NFL would allow an IV pole on the field?
Originally posted by Polkadots:

It will never happen. But I wish contracts were almost all incentive / performance based. Have some sort of injury safety net via the CBA. I have no problem if, for instance, Aiyuk were to earn his $30 million per year (or more) because he racks up 1700 yards and 17 TDs. But if he gets 700 yards and 6 TDs this season, that's a pretty s**t return on your investment.

I run a couple small businesses that tend to slow down in the winter months. I pay my employees 25ish percent salary and 75% performance incentives. Of course that won't work in the NFL, but it's such a great model to adhere to.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Do you think the NFL would allow an IV pole on the field?

With how fat he looks he might have one wrapped around his belly.
Originally posted by Polkadots:

every GM in the league would want this....but the whole agent industry is set up to make sure this never happens.

Anyone remember Ricky Williams....?

That is exhibit A for why this is not a thing.

What's with Trent's toe, dude? Like he had issues last season. Turf toe again? Lott would just cut it off and go.
He doesn't want to practice, has trouble finishing games, needs fluids mid game, now his toe hurts. This guy just totally ripped us off.

Originally posted by Montana:
What's with Trent's toe, dude? Like he had issues last season. Turf toe again? Lott would just cut it off and go.

So you want to end Trent's career . . .
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
So you want to end Trent's career . . .

It's called a joke lol
So the NFL approved the pole IV during games.
Share 49ersWebzone