There are 148 users in the forums

All Pro OT Trent Williams "Silverback",

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that we were in on Elfein makes me think trent is leaving.... bummer
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
should be making calls to Corey Linsley

Agreed. Mack should be the backup plan to that
Agree 100%. Get Linsley, draft Slater or the best OT available, let Brunskill/rookie/McGlinchey compete for the two tackle spots, find a veteran guard to plug into RG.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We don't have to spend a high pick on an OT just because Trent leaves. There are other options in FA or later draft rounds and if not Brunskill or Skule can hold down the fort for a year.

Nearly every person that supports Jimmy points to the need to improve the pass blocking and you act like that wouldn't be a huge drop. Finding a free agent replacement for a guy that good isn't easy and starting a rookie at RT when you have an often injured QB with little mobility is a recipe for disaster.

who you taken Jimmy or Mahomes lol f**k
Let's go, sign that damn contract
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Elflein is a guard.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Not really Elflien seems to be a replacement for Condon.

oh my bad, for some reason i thought he was a Tackle
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Money, Mahomes and KC BBQ.

I'm an optimist, but Chiefs appear to have cleared the room to make the push for Trent. If I was Trent, I would strongly consider the Chiefs, if they in fact make an offer. 49ers better have a back up plan, because the guys we currently have on the roster won't cut it.
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Lol why? Elfien plays center and is trash. Also go look at who reported that. Dude got fired for being a piece of s**t and is a lier.

I don't put much value into that report at all. He has no insiders

Originally posted by SD49er:
I'm an optimist, but Chiefs appear to have cleared the room to make the push for Trent. If I was Trent, I would strongly consider the Chiefs, if they in fact make an offer. 49ers better have a back up plan, because the guys we currently have on the roster won't cut it.

Thing is they can't make a "better" offer and I'm sure SF will match it.

If KC wants to sign him then that's where he is going and there is nothing we can do about it. We just have to hope that KC doesn't want to sign a top tackle to protect their HoF QB.

You can call it what you want but let's not pretend it is as good as Memphis style. I mean, s**t, I thought you were a hero! HERO'S know these things.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
We don't have to spend a high pick on an OT just because Trent leaves. There are other options in FA or later draft rounds and if not Brunskill or Skule can hold down the fort for a year.
oh my god.. you really hate jimmy.... this has to be a joke. those two guys can just step in.. good lord

KC BBQ...

Share 49ersWebzone