LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Niners draft Colton McKivitz | OT West Virginia

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He will get the best pass rusher in every game.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Your eating a lot of popcorn. That stuff will kill you if you eat too much of it.

He's s Dr. He knows. Haha

Your eating a lot of popcorn. That stuff will kill you if you eat too much of it.

He's s Dr. He knows. Haha

i don't see Drpopcorn in his name
Awesome. I was just up at UF for their home opener. Great time. Big win last night.

Etienne is a stud
I'm surprised none of these guys have offered up a better formula.

Say...like...elite QB + elite HC.

Or elite QB paired with an elite Offensive line coach.

P.s. Chargers are 0-1, I'm still hoping for that franchise to implode this season and we get a shot at Rashawn Slater in a trade. Hope hope!

lol they loss today too. Staley was asked if the losing had anything to do with the jacksonville game and he looked irked
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 17, 2023 at 6:49 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Awesome. I was just up at UF for their home opener. Great time. Big win last night.

Etienne is a stud
not today
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Seems like he will hold his own against regular joes, we shall see in a couple weeks

I think they sent Donald on him a few times.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
not today

His brother is better
Didn't really notice McK today. I guess that's good. He blocked air on the touchdown sneak.
Good game today.

• rtj03
  • Veteran
Worries about this guy trying to block Micah parsons. Regular season game but more importantly when we get to the playoffs.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Seems like he will hold his own against regular joes, we shall see in a couple weeks

Got to rewatch the game later, but agree, if he had to block Donald - not hearing his name is a good thing. Arrow up if first impressions are true. We might have discovered a decent right tackle today.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rtj03:
Worries about this guy trying to block Micah parsons. Regular season game but more importantly when we get to the playoffs.

Well, I'm not too worried. McKivitz has to go against Bosa in practice - that's got to help McKivitz against the likes of Micah, Riddick and the rest.

Got to rewatch the game later, but agree, if he had to block Donald - not hearing his name is a good thing. Arrow up if first impressions are true. We might have discovered a decent right tackle today.

the tv announcers mentioned it too, that Donald was heading to his side. Not sure if he got 1v1 or was doubled though. The good thing is that we didn't hear his name called.
Did we move into a new tier today?
Share 49ersWebzone