Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Did we move into a new tier today?
0 sacks
all good and no bad pressure

Tier rankings arrow up

The Rams outside pass rush is a joke so I'm thrilled that he didn't get embarrassed by tomato cans. On to Thursday!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The Rams outside pass rush is a joke so I'm thrilled that he didn't get embarrassed by tomato cans. On to Thursday!

Well we did see that they moved Donald specifically onto him to target him. He was also giving up pressure but at least no sacks is a big improvement from last week.
Oh s**t didnt hear his name called once today

arrow up!! 📈
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Seems like he will hold his own against regular joes, we shall see in a couple weeks

I think they sent Donald on him a few times.

Got to rewatch the game later, but agree, if he had to block Donald - not hearing his name is a good thing. Arrow up if first impressions are true. We might have discovered a decent right tackle today.
Well, He doesn't have big shoes to fill from the previous holdover. We know Glinch was a great vs the run and mediocre vs the pass. A couple more games before Dallas to get him some more valuable reps.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
0 sacks

Tier rankings arrow up

arrow up
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Seems like he will hold his own against regular joes, we shall see in a couple weeks

I think they sent Donald on him a few times.

Got to rewatch the game later, but agree, if he had to block Donald - not hearing his name is a good thing. Arrow up if first impressions are true. We might have discovered a decent right tackle today.
Well, He doesn't have big shoes to fill from the previous holdover. We know Glinch was a great vs the run and mediocre vs the pass. A couple more games before Dallas to get him some more valuable reps.

Yeah, if they solidify the pass protection on that right side of the line, then Purdy can fake left and boot right and I don't think it's a limitation on either Kyle's offensive scheme or Purdy - since Purdy is a right handed QB. Defenses will have to overload the left side on run downs, that would still expose defenses to the right side passes on passing downs. Having said that, I'm hoping McKivitz continues his arrow up on both the passing and run blocking. We'll see how he does against the Giants. Hope we blow them out.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Awesome. I was just up at UF for their home opener. Great time. Big win last night.

Etienne is a stud

He's electric. Perfect Kyle-RB!
Originally posted by rtj03:
Worries about this guy trying to block Micah parsons. Regular season game but more importantly when we get to the playoffs.

That is exactly what the FO s/h been thinking about in the off season. Did they NOT just see what happened to Mike McGlinchey???

0 sacks

Tier rankings arrow up

Moving up!
0 sacks

Tier rankings arrow up

Moving up!
ah yeah

0 sacks

Tier rankings arrow up

Moving up!

When we all start arguing o-line I keep thinking of the fans talking about the Indians in Major League. Ncommand and I are the grounds crew

Major League
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
0 sacks

Tier rankings arrow up

Moving up!

When we all start arguing o-line I keep thinking of the fans talking about the Indians in Major League. Ncommand and I are the grounds crew

Major League

Originally posted by frankieuc68:

He's effed against the cowboys. It's going to be horrible. I really hope Kyle gives him help. Parsons rushes from the right side a lot too.

Parsons is just as good as watt - damnit. This is depressing to think about.
you know he is going to give up tons of pressures too. I hope Kyle really does give him chips and/or running backs to help.
Share 49ersWebzone