Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 220 users in the forums

Niners draft Colton McKivitz | OT West Virginia

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by titan:
This dude will be isolated with Hutchinson. Lets hope the run game and Purdy are locked in.

Don't forget that they can do moving pockets and roll outs away from Hutchinson too.

Design the run plays with CMC or Deebo towards Hutch direction. Frustrate the guy and make him tired fast.
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Design the run plays with CMC or Deebo towards Hutch direction. Frustrate the guy and make him tired fast.

That is the challenge. He has an incredible motor and stamina. It will take three quarters plus to get him.
Originally posted by dj43:

That is the challenge. He has an incredible motor and stamina. It will take three quarters plus to get him.

Pull Trent Williams on a fake power pass play and have Mckivitz just let Hutch through.

His future is at stake in this game.

Hope he makes it.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Pull Trent Williams on a fake power pass play and have Mckivitz just let Hutch through.

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by dj43:

didn't he get hurt on that play and was hobbled the rest of the way
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 26, 2024 at 5:31 PM ]
KEEVO !!! KEEVO !! KEEVO !!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Hope he makes it.

Colton needs to have a great game today.

Hope he makes it.

This. Rooting for him but won't hold my breath.
HE BECOMES ALL PRO TODAY !!

KIVO KIVO KIVO !!!

• thl408
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Hope he makes it.

This. Rooting for him but won't hold my breath.

If McK has a good game, Brock is going to go off throwing the ball. Hutchinson vs McK is DET's only hope of stopping the 49er passing attack. It sure isn't going to be DET's coverage that is going to stop the 49ers.
Hutchinson who?
This country bumpkin is utter trash. I fully expect that he'll be gone as soon as possible.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
f**k this clown.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
This country bumpkin is utter trash. I fully expect that he'll be gone as soon as possible.

Unfortunately i expect he'll be starting again next year
Share 49ersWebzone