There are 201 users in the forums

"3rd and Jauan" Jennings l WR Tennessee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jauan just posted this. I wonder who he is referring to...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 16, 2024 at 11:43 AM ]

Oh hi BA 😂
JJ posted this before the trade request was public. you guys are reaching hard with this one. you know damn well players dont comment on players negotiating a contract.
Originally posted by boast:
JJ posted this before the trade request was public. you guys are reaching hard with this one. you know damn well players dont comment on players negotiating a contract.

Players--including teammates--comment on contract negotiations all the time. Malik Hooker just commented on the CeeDee Lamb situation literally just a few weeks ago.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 16, 2024 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Players--including teammates--comment on contract negotiations all the time. Malik Hooker just commented on the CeeDee Lamb situation literally just a few weeks ago.

again JJ's comment was posted before the trade request. that's not calling CeeDee out. Hooker is calling out the Cowboys. nice try.
for reals, the reading comprehenion on this board sucks ass.

what's worse: the reading COMPREHENION or spending enough hours of your life on a forum to accrue 150k posts yet literally not being knowledgeable about football?
[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 16, 2024 at 12:00 PM ]

what's worse: the reading COMPREHENION or spending enough hours of your life on a forum to accrue 150k posts yet literally not being knowledgeable about football?

try spelling correctly when making a post next time. you've now proven that not only your reading comprehension is terrible but so is your spelling.

yeah, you're so football knowledgable you can't even discern the difference between a player criticizing a player and a player criticizing a team.

This probably has nothing to do with BA.

try spelling correctly when making a post next time. you've now proven that not only your reading comprehension is terrible but so is your spelling.

yeah, you're so football knowledgable you can't even discern the difference between a player criticizing a player and a player criticizing a team.

Might wanna check your post that he was replying to there bud.

For the record, I agree with your take. I just think its funny you are calling out someone's spelling when he was using that incorrect spelling to make fun of you.
I wish I could compre🐔 what is going on here.
Brudda from anudda mudda
Social Media is the best thing that ever happened to sports.

Now we get to hear directly from the player without middle man (sports reporters).
Share 49ersWebzone