There are 106 users in the forums

"3rd and Jauan" Jennings l WR Tennessee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I may be a little biased as a Tennessee fan, but this is a steal in my opinion. Jennings plays faster than his 40 time and he will fight for every last yard. He was the biggest weapon for the Vols last year.
Originally posted by 9RVOLS:
I may be a little biased as a Tennessee fan, but this is a steal in my opinion. Jennings plays faster than his 40 time and he will fight for every last yard. He was the biggest weapon for the Vols last year.

LOVE this pick!
  • thl408
Projected stat line for JJ in rookie season. 2 catches, 11 yards. 32 pancakes.
Anyone kind of see a little Anquan Boldin in Jennings? You don't see too many WR's who play with this much attitude and passion. He literally looks like he's trying to do harm to defenders out there both blocking and after the catch.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by Kingpin:
dude looks faster than 4.7. good pick in round 7.

His 40 technique was pretty bad so he probably is. He's not fast enough to run away from anyone in a footrace but he's fast enough that DBs cant get a good angle on their tackles which helps him break them.

also noticed he has a decent technique with his first step. hopefully, these are things he can improve on. other than that, this guy is a monster physically. I love how he pushes guys off the line and gets separation. a project for sure, but what can you expect from a 7th round pick? solid pick up imo.
Lol good luck making the team running a 4.7
Originally posted by thl408:
Projected stat line for JJ in rookie season. 2 catches, 11 yards. 32 pancakes.

Dude truly plays WR with the mentality of a strong safety. Run blocking effort is not a question, he's looking for someone to lay out on every play where the ball isn't coming to him.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Finally
Originally posted by susweel:

Running a 4.7 40 is exactly why Jarvis Landry and Anquan Boldin never amounted to anything in the NFL.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Easily the meanest player on the team already. Physical, hard enough type that was originally recruited as a QB. High football IQ, super emotional, was well liked by Tennessee fans. Dude plays with that Suh mentality, got suspended for trying to stomp a dude's head. If they can rein that stuff in while allowing him to play with the heart and all out effort he showed on the field, he could stick around.
Just say it. He's a dog. He's the Anti-Pettis.

Originally posted by Crown:
But can he play CB?

Or block chris jones?

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by susweel:

Running a 4.7 40 is exactly why Jarvis Landry and Anquan Boldin never amounted to anything in the NFL.

Sus has been off his game this whole draft.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Crown:
But can he play CB?

Or block chris jones?

Share 49ersWebzone