LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Retired 49er Greats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

How many Hall of Famers delivering crazyblox for Steve Young on that play? And the bum almost stumbles before he gets to the end zone. What a locker room conversation that would be. Quote Yeah guys I know you sacrificed your body on that play and I almost made it but I did trip over my shoelace. Maybe next time quote great times great times
Merton hanks was my favorite. He was so damn dope
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

How many Hall of Famers delivering crazyblox for Steve Young on that play? And the bum almost stumbles before he gets to the end zone. What a locker room conversation that would be. Quote Yeah guys I know you sacrificed your body on that play and I almost made it but I did trip over my shoelace. Maybe next time quote great times great times

WTF are you talking about? How many QB in that era could've scored a TD on that play to begin with?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

The thing is, that run was against the NUMBER 1 defense. Secondly, that game enabled the 49ers to get into the playoffs on a 10 and 6 record and win the super bowl that year (I believe).
Originally posted by Giedi:

The thing is, that run was against the NUMBER 1 defense. Secondly, that game enabled the 49ers to get into the playoffs on a 10 and 6 record and win the super bowl that year (I believe).

yeah, it was the first time I thought Steve Young was worth keeping around as Montana's backup.
Originally posted by thl408:
This needs to be on page 1 just because

31 years ago yesterday.

If I remember correctly, the first few possessions it didn't go so well... and I got worried (being spoiled and all). Then, before you knew it.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 29, 2021 at 3:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

If I remember correctly, the first few possessions it didn't go so well... and I got worried (being spoiled and all). Then, before you knew it.

49ers scored first, then broncos got a fg, then the offense stalled for a few drives. After that the rout was on.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Some 1 have that 98 yarder vs the Jets
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Some 1 have that 98 yarder vs the Jets
Originally posted by RickyRoma:

31 years ago yesterday.

Look at that clean pocket.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by RickyRoma:

31 years ago yesterday.

Look at that clean pocket.

Yeah but those feet.

And I'm not a person who has a foot fetish. 😬
Originally posted by Afrikan:
How do you add an official tag to a thread title?

Always felt we should have a thread dedicated for former 9er players. Either for posting random old pics, or for questions asked/answered.

Anyway, congrats Tom!

Roger - Jerry - John - Brent... and a FB name Tom had a 73 reception.. how that happen...

... and why the best FB in the game right now can't come to close to that 73 reception??
Share 49ersWebzone