LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Retired 49er Greats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Geeked:
I don't know about anyone else... But I've always been a huge Cofer fan.....

lol Cofer was awful.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Originally posted by thl408:
This needs to be on page 1 just because

31 years ago yesterday.

Look at that clean pocket.
Look how joe looks left, then right, then delivers down the middle. If any of our qb don't get that first look .... panic time!
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Originally posted by Geeked:
I don't know about anyone else... But I've always been a huge Cofer fan.....

lol Cofer was awful.

special teams ace dude. How many rings does he have?
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

How many Hall of Famers delivering crazyblox for Steve Young on that play? And the bum almost stumbles before he gets to the end zone. What a locker room conversation that would be. Quote Yeah guys I know you sacrificed your body on that play and I almost made it but I did trip over my shoelace. Maybe next time quote great times great times

Watch again closely where he breaks a few tackles, and by multiple defenders where he was all by himself. Guess you missed that part.

Hey can everybody get off my back? This play routinely is listed as one of the top 5 qb runs of all time and Young is just about the only modern day qb with both the jukes and straight away speed to pull it off. Never said anything otherwise. The goal line stumble was a little harrowing. But it all worked out in the end.

Also, did you notice how many hof'ers made blocks to spring him? including the last one? Those were the days.
Share 49ersWebzone