There are 386 users in the forums

Aaron Banks "The Dancing Bear", OG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by walker807:
From what Shanny was saying sounds like he didn't 'need a redshirt year' but they already had Tomlinson who made more sense as the starter.

i think he did need the redshirt year Shanny said he was ready by end of year last year but didnt want to mess with OL chemistry (im assuming this was for RG) but early last year there was some technique issues
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
pff grading at 62, brendel 49, burford 51

Is that good??

No. But these are PFF OL grades. Not the best.
I didn't focus on Aaron Banks last week, so watching these reps is mighty impressive. Grady Jarrett is a monster—a top 3 IDL in the NFL. Let's see what the young buck can do vs Chris Jones.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 22, 2022 at 4:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I didn't focus on Aaron Banks last week, so watching these reps is mighty impressive. Grady Jarrett is a monster—a top 3 IDL in the NFL. Let's see what the young buck can do vs Chris Jones.

In 2019 those were 3 knock downs at the LOS on 3rd down in the 4Q when we just needed one completion.

Now, let's see how far we've come with this young buck this time around. Round 2!
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 22, 2022 at 6:15 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

In 2019 those were 3 knock downs at the LOS on 3rd down in the 4Q when we just needed one completion.

Now, let's see how far we've come with this young buck this time around. Round 2!

This pleases me.

ANOTHER!
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

This pleases me.

ANOTHER!

The best part is they've now drafted Mike McGlinchey and Aaron Banks in the high rounds and found some success. And they liked Wirfs too.

Now they won't be gunshy about doing it again in the future.

Hopefully John's learned to go OL > DT by now.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 22, 2022 at 8:11 PM ]
NC must be in disbelief.

I'm still in disbelief. LOL

That first page was gold for me to revisit!
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 22, 2022 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

This pleases me.

ANOTHER!

Very nice game from Banks. He will need another huge game this week!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

And doing it without Trent Williams a good chunk.

how did he do today?
Very happy he's looking great. Something we finally got right.
Now we need TW to get back to playing at his elite level and for MM to not completely suck we might be in business
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Kyle just wanted another Trenton Brown to beat up on.

Banks is just a big pile of useless fat right now…just like "big sexy" Garnett was….horrible pick at a position this system for the better part of 3 decades didn't need top end talent to be successful.

overall if Lance turns into a stud the rest of the draft doesn't matter…but outside of Lance and DL, I hated all the picks and trades

And can we change this thread title? Dancing Bear my ass.

Oh it definitely needed top end talent there. That continues to be true as Brunskill continues to have his s**t pushed back in the last 2 games. BUT it didn't have to be him as the pick or round 2. Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll never do it again.

Haha. Great job when he's doing well. "I was against this all along" the moment he has another bad game.

It's to the point now where you can literally predict replies.
Doing so well teams are putting their elite DT's over sorry ass MM
Share 49ersWebzone