There are 284 users in the forums

Aaron Banks "The Dancing Bear", OG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4wGlLQmyI8o

banks with the Karate Chop

What the 💩 Banks came across the formation to pick up that guy and chopped his ass to the ground. I really haven't seen any 49ers guard pass protect that well since Larry Allen with Garcia. Such quick feet too watching him shuffle and square up on defenders

I liked him a lot after we drafted him but after seeing these clips and the fact he hasn't allowed a sack in 9 games, this guy is playing at a borderline great/pro bowl level.
I am glad he worked out. I love getting good lineman in the draft and not having to overpay in FA. Besides LT of course. LT should be the only high paying one. Maybe C too
in 3 years, both are LG & RG will be the best in the NFL !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:

Hopefully RT and C will be better.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Hopefully sooner than 3 years. Trent isn't getting any younger. Need to win him a ring before he retires

Brendel actually seems like he is good. I think he has played better than Mack did last year. Brendel does have some hiccups but I can't complain about his play.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4wGlLQmyI8o

banks with the Karate Chop

Oof, those chops suck. You feel them the next day. Banks has become a hell of a player. Did we actually upgrade at LG? 👀

Yes we did!

New name: Hasan Chop
Wonder if this will make fans realize it may take more than one rookie camp and training camp to develop. Doubtful.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Wonder if this will make fans realize it may take more than one rookie camp and training camp to develop. Doubtful.

Doubt as well. Even in a crazy system like here. I actually like how Brunskill is working Burford in. I also hope this encourages them to still spend higher draft capital on lowly G's too...just need that young C and RT next. TW isn't getting younger either and is guaranteed to miss games annually.

we'll get our C next year.. I expect this to happen..

And we should send 69 and 19 to the Jets for Becton

Originally posted by 49ers_Life:

Brendel actually seems like he is good. I think he has played better than Mack did last year. Brendel does have some hiccups but I can't complain about his play.

Brendel is sound, but by now you can tell he's only a backup at best.. .
I need to eat crow here. He's been great, literally one of our best players. I called him "looking like a bust".
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I need to eat crow here. He's been great, literally one of our best players. I called him "looking like a bust".

you good... you good.. do you also need to eat another crow because you called Kyle a GREAT coach??
you good... you good.. do you also need to eat another crow because you called Kyle a GREAT coach??

Sounds like someone is looking for attention again? I got you fam.
Originally posted by 49ers_Life:

Brendel has been solid, its really RT that they could stand to find another diamond in the rough that could at least hold up against either speed rushers or power guys, McGlinchey isn't capable of either right now.
Share 49ersWebzone