• Hall of Fame
Looks like he will be back.

need him healthy for a run.

pleased with his progress this year.
Originally posted by Crown:

back in this game or back soon. I heard he was limited in practice early in the week
Originally posted by Crown:

We have the BEST OGs in the LEAGUE !!!!
Remember how many people in the zone complained about Lynch picking him in the draft.
How did he look yesterday?
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

According to PFF he had a run blocking grade of 53.7 and a pass blocking grade of 67.4. He gave up 0 sacks, 0 QB hits and 2 hurries.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

According to PFF he had a run blocking grade of 53.7 and a pass blocking grade of 67.4. He gave up 0 sacks, 0 QB hits and 2 hurries.

I focused on him yesterday—wanted to see how he would rebound from the injury. Based on the eye test, he struggled a bit. Almost got Brock killed on one play, as I recall. Not concerned, though. He was a rock all season.
[ Edited by BYisGod on Jan 15, 2023 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Remember how many people in the zone complained about Lynch picking him in the draft.
I'll gladly eat crow. I wasn't happy on draft day and I'm a huge ND fan. Didn't think he fit the system. He's proved me wrong with a fantastic season
I just love how he embraces and hugs/lifts everyone after a big play or touchdown, a true team player.

Also saw his interview of what happened to Deebo, looked like he wanted to go and get some extra smoke from seattle.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I just love how he embraces and hugs/lifts everyone after a big play or touchdown, a true team player.

Also saw his interview of what happened to Deebo, looked like he wanted to go and get some extra smoke from seattle.

Agree. So glad he is back in the lineup

Saw this and I thought it was interesting

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Thanks for posting. No doubt if they could find bigger, stronger, faster unicorns like Trent Williams at every spot, they would.

I genuinely think, like we're seeing with Wilks now and Kocurek every year, Foerster started getting more pull starting last year. No doubt. You can really tell when he's being interviewed.

And so far that's working out so it wouldn't surprise me if he gets even more pull this year and going forward. I think he wants to build a dominant and young OL.

I think this year he'll get one of the first 3 picks (maybe the 1st pick) and another first pick next year if Trent Williams retires.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 9, 2023 at 6:19 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Thanks for posting. No doubt if they could find bigger, stronger, faster unicorns like Trent Williams at every spot, they would.

I genuinely think, like we're seeing with Wilks now and Kocurek every year, Foerster started getting more pull starting last year. No doubt. You can really tell when he's being interviewed.

And so far that's working out so it wouldn't surprise me if he gets even more pull this year and going forward. I think he wants to build a dominant and young OL.

I think this year he'll get one of the first 3 picks (maybe the 1st pick) and another first pick next year if Trent Williams retires.

If I'm the 49ers I draft a RT, FS, & either EDGE or TE with first 3 picks, then in 2024 1st rd draft the best LT available to groom behind Trent, or takeover if he retires.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by NCommand:

If I'm the 49ers I draft a RT, FS, & either EDGE or TE with first 3 picks, then in 2024 1st rd draft the best LT available to groom behind Trent, or takeover if he retires.

Your position targets certainly line up with the pre draft connections tracker.

--- Pre Draft Player Connections Update ---

POS - Volume | TDN Top 150
WR - 28 | 8
S - 25 | 8
T - 17 | 8
D/ER - 18 | 6
CB - 17 | 5
TE - 15 | 5
LB - 14 | 2
DT - 16 | 1
RB - 12 | 1
IOL - 9 | 0
QB - 6 | 0
PK - 4 | 0
I remember saying it's all good on the OL, and Banks / Brendel stepped up with good years. I look forward to the inevitable panic on 'who will possibly replace McG', a player this community dumped on for years
Share 49ersWebzone