49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 466 users in the forums

Aaron Banks "The Dancing Bear", OG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I remember saying it's all good on the OL, and Banks / Brendel stepped up with good years. I look forward to the inevitable panic on 'who will possibly replace McG', a player this community dumped on for years
when was this.. i was the only advocating for Banks and Bren way before the season started.
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 13, 2023 at 9:50 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I remember saying it's all good on the OL, and Banks / Brendel stepped up with good years. I look forward to the inevitable panic on 'who will possibly replace McG', a player this community dumped on for years
when was this.. i was the only advocating for Banks and Bren way before the season started.

last offseason

last offseason

Already TOP 5 (OG) .. in 2 years, he and #56 will be the best OG in the NFL..

last offseason
So all that time before you posted anything you didn't back me up .. i see how it is

I said several times I wasn't concerned about him and thought he'd be a very good player for us.
Let's all remember when the "Experts" on the board are telling us how this guy, that guy, and the other sucks and has no future that most of them said similar things about Banks.
[ Edited by WINiner on Apr 17, 2023 at 10:51 PM ]
I hope he's OK, he came up a bit gimpy (limping) in practice today so I hope it's nothing serious. He was our second best lineman last year in my opinion, even though Brendel may have been better in pass pro by a small margin, he certainly was not better at run blocking
  • thl408
Originally posted by elguapo:
I hope he's OK, he came up a bit gimpy (limping) in practice today so I hope it's nothing serious. He was our second best lineman last year in my opinion, even though Brendel may have been better in pass pro by a small margin, he certainly was not better at run blocking

I thought Banks did a solid job replacing Laken Tomlinson and should get better this season. With the lack of depth at OL, every starter's health is important.
Originally posted by thl408:

I thought Banks did a solid job replacing Laken Tomlinson and should get better this season. With the lack of depth at OL, every starter's health is important.

I concur. I think he played like a top 30 guard and he will most certainly improve this season
Good it was just cramps from losing 15 pounds in one day at practice. Damn

Good it was just cramps from losing 15 pounds in one day at practice. Damn
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Aug 24, 2023 at 7:15 AM ]
Jumped in here to give Banks some praise...seems to just be getting better and better! Him and Williams make the left side of the OL very tough to deal with.
dude looks like he is eating for two, but is playing solid
He played a very good game.

I hope he can keep it rolling.

Same. I was happy they spent a 2nd on Banks. Brendel was my underdog crush.

Both are very solid for very different reasons.
Share 49ersWebzone