There are 289 users in the forums

Aaron Banks "The Dancing Bear", OG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Kyle said it was a high bicep, the lower one would have been season ending, not sure on severity, just saw the part on ESPN during his presser.

Hes really good, hope he heals up soon
Hope it's not season ending.
let us pray.
Please be ok!
🙏
I really hope he's okay.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
let us pray.

Please lord Purdy help him heal.
He's playing really well. If he has an injury lets hope he's OK. We need him.
I hope it isn't bad. he is really important to us and very underrated. That left side of our O line is awesome.
KS said in the post game press conference that it's higher up on the biceps which tends to have a better prognosis than something lower down on the bicep.

Sounds like he's going to be out a while but not season ending.

Let's see what the imaging shows tomorrow...
[ Edited by Leathaface on Oct 8, 2023 at 10:01 PM ]

Prayers up!
Hopefully it's not season ending.
Originally posted by SFrush:

Yeah I hope it's just a month type injury at worst, hope to god it's not season-ending, if it's 4 weeks or longer fine, bring Manning up from the PS, Banks to IR for 4 weeks.

Yeah I hope it's just a month type injury at worst, hope to god it's not season-ending, if it's 4 weeks or longer fine, bring Manning up from the PS, Banks to IR for 4 weeks.

Agreed and trying to think positive - it gives the other guys some well needed experience.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Agreed and trying to think positive - it gives the other guys some well needed experience.

Feliciano was impressive in replacing Banks. No drop-off that I could see. Again hope Banks is ok, but Feliciano was good in stepping in. Line should be fine with Feliciano also. I wish Feliciano was 9+ years younger, but it is what it is.
Share 49ersWebzone