There are 124 users in the forums

Aaron Banks "The Dancing Bear", OG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
It was driving me crazy the announcers didn't notice we had a new LG in the game.

HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THAT?

Collinsworth briefly mentioned it but there was no elaboration or mention of effects it had on the o-line. No love for Banks on the national stage - yet. To be fair, there wasn't a timeout for his injury so almost no one noticed it.

1. Yeah I didn't see a TO for Banks injury, weird, wonder if he was out there for the first half, then realized it was hurting at half, then Feliciano came in 2nd half, and 2. Yes Banks getting no love nationally, he's a very very good LG, top tier IMO, hope we can keep him, hope he is willing to take between $10M to $12M a year, he's better than Laken.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
It was driving me crazy the announcers didn't notice we had a new LG in the game.

Collinsworth briefly mentioned it but there was no elaboration or mention of effects it had on the o-line. No love for Banks on the national stage - yet. To be fair, there wasn't a timeout for his injury so almost no one noticed it.

1. Yeah I didn't see a TO for Banks injury, weird, wonder if he was out there for the first half, then realized it was hurting at half, then Feliciano came in 2nd half, and 2. Yes Banks getting no love nationally, he's a very very good LG, top tier IMO, hope we can keep him, hope he is willing to take between $10M to $12M a year, he's better than Laken.

I agree he's better than Laken, and he's been awesome this season.

On 31 other teams, he'd easily be worth that much, and possibly for us as well.

If we're able to keep Aiyuk, Huf, and Banks, I will not complain.

But if we keep Banks over one of those other two players, I have big problem with that.

And lastly, I think we could use that 10-12M on another position and potentially be better off. Whether that's for an OT, DE, or CB.

I like Banks a lot, but I've always felt OT and Center were the positions I'd like to spend big money on, not guard.

No lies detected.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Mankster:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
how'd it go from a Bicep to shoulder strain lol.... wtf do they need a real G like me as a Doctor lol

The long head of the bicep (the upper that Kyle referred to) inserts at the top of the shoulder. It can tear completely loose without resulting in the classical Popeye deformity or any bruising...which could contribute the 'in the moment' misdiagnosis. That kind of injury also can/does result in some pain in the shoulder. (been down that road with both my biceps)

You got to stop trying to show off in front of all the nurses on the treadmills at the gym. jk

Bwa ha ha ha! It's been an 'active' life.
Went from possibly done for the season to limited in practice

lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Went from possibly done for the season to limited in practice

lol

Football Gods realized we have suffered too much.

i could easily be wrong but i was at the game i don't remember an announcement there either
Originally posted by ritz126:

i could easily be wrong but i was at the game i don't remember an announcement there either

Yeah, I was watching on NBC, I saw Feliciano in at RG, I thought they benched Banks for his palm strike to the defender, then they say shoulder/bicep injury, I'm like WTF? When, why, etc.... Glad it was just a shoulder strain.
Is he playing this week?
Certifiable stud!

I believe he tweeted his shoulder b***h-slapping that Dallas DL.

just great.
We'll probably get Trent Williams back after the bye but lose Banks smh
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Sh it just keeps getting better and better.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

just great.

Unreal. Turf toe can linger for a long time too. Damn.
Share 49ersWebzone