LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 231 users in the forums

CB, Deommodore Lenoir, 5th round pick 2021

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Reading Lenoir's comments on Snead had me rolling. This is going to be our best secondary yet.

Needs to get his extension after that!!! Love Dmo
  • bors
  • Veteran
Pretty sure. Saw this dude yesterday. Going south on the 101. From San Francisco. Was in a Tesla truck just having a blast. He seen our Oregon plates. Waved at my kid. Then zoomed on out

i had to look up his instagram. No doubt it was him

I know. Cool story bro. But it was fun for us We had a great trip back to the Bay Area and was cool to see him o. The road
prio extendo
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Reading Lenoir's comments on Snead had me rolling. This is going to be our best secondary yet.

Really think the secondary is looking pretty loaded right now, excited to see what they can do

All one needs to do to refute Snead's absurd comments is point to Purdy. Imagine suggesting a guy couldn't rise up through proving himself in competition when Purdy and his story is front and center for that team. Hilarious. Glad to see someone from the team call him on it.

Indeed. I think if Demo continues to ascend he will be the priority over Ward. I'd rather both but no way they can afford two corners on big contracts.
Lenior gonna be gone.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Lenior gonna be gone.

Rather pay Demo than Aiyuk
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Keeping Ward+DMo > BA

no shade at BA. Very good player, but DMo is on the same type of trajectory as a DB and Ward is a proven player.

Yep
Agree with above posts
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Yep

🔒🔒🔒

[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 4, 2024 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Keeping Ward+DMo > BA

no shade at BA. Very good player, but DMo is on the same type of trajectory as a DB and Ward is a proven player.

This is probably true. No Pro Bowls or All Pros, but I get Aiyuk in 2022 vibes. Lenoir is right on the cusp. I think it's going to cost them if they wait. Would love to see a short 2 year extension, similar to Greenlaw for D-Mo.
This is probably true. No Pro Bowls or All Pros, but I get Aiyuk in 2022 vibes. Lenoir is right on the cusp. I think it's going to cost them if they wait. Would love to see a short 2 year extension, similar to Greenlaw for D-Mo.

This is what we need, just like Greenlaw. In 3 years, we won't have C. Ward and Demo may be our number 1 by then

The niners almost always wait too long and it costs them millions (and consequently players).
Originally posted by elguapo:

This is what we need, just like Greenlaw. In 3 years, we won't have C. Ward and Demo may be our number 1 by then

The niners almost always wait too long and it costs them millions (and consequently players).

Probably waiting to see how Luter and Green pan out, which is fine, but we finally have a good looking CB room- the best in their entire tenure. If they want to stay that way, at least one guy between Ward and Lenoir will have to be kept. If we are lucky,maybe we can find the next Mooney Ward in FA.
And to think the most/onky time Lenoir pissed me off all season was week 1 when he pretty much single handily gifted Pittsburgh trash ass offense 7 before halftime with his dumb ass penalty
Share 49ersWebzone