LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 187 users in the forums

CB, Deommodore Lenoir, 5th round pick 2021

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A Dmo extension would hit different right about now.
PAY THIS MAN NOW.
Originally posted by Heroism:
A Dmo extension would hit different right about now.

Great minds think alike
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Great minds think alike

One of the best young DBs(24 years old) in the game ✅
Can play inside and outside ✅
Zone and Man ✅
Physical/Hitter/Tackler/Tonesetter ✅
Handled offseason going contract year like a grown-ass man ✅

Pay Dmo

The kid was a MENACE in the playoffs

[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 17, 2024 at 11:07 AM ]
Guy Haberman says Dmo is one of the best players on the field through 2 padded practices and looks like a Pro Bowler.

Pay the man.
Guy Haberman says Dmo is one of the best players on the field through 2 padded practices and looks like a Pro Bowler.

Pay the man.

LET'S GO!!
[ Edited by 49ers808 on Jul 31, 2024 at 12:07 AM ]
  • da209
  • Veteran
Are we going to be able to afford him or can we still sight after signing aiyuk and brock and extending Trent ?

Pay the man.

the question for me is - have the 49ers even approached him, and is it him and his agent who would rather test the market etc? I feel like its the player because we extended Greenlaw, but he wanted it. That tells me the niners are always talking etc. Same for Ward in this case.

Pay the man.

LET'S GO!!

I've been on this guy's jock for a while and I know the three of us have liked players like Hufanga that so many others doubted. We need to extend this guy early like we did with Greenlaw. Other than that the fact that we wait on everyone else is biting us in the ass and costing us resigning a player or two because we are so late in resigning them after their market goes way up.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Pay the man.

LET'S GO!!

I've been on this guy's jock for a while and I know the three of us have liked players like Hufanga that so many others doubted. We need to extend this guy early like we did with Greenlaw. Other than that the fact that we wait on everyone else is biting us in the ass and costing us resigning a player or two because we are so late in resigning them after their market goes way up.
Ever since his rookie camp when heard he made a promise to himself for a family or friend that passed away, I've been rooting for the guy

Pay Dmo
He tried to play slot and make the adjustment. In the Super Bowl. But our defensive coordinator was too stupid.

Pay Dmo
Pay Dmo

+1...please.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He tried to play slot and make the adjustment. In the Super Bowl. But our defensive coordinator was too stupid.

him playing the slot in the SB would mean Ambry outside. no thanks.
benching Ambry was a great move by the Niners in the SB.
Share 49ersWebzone