LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 223 users in the forums

CB, Deommodore Lenoir, 5th round pick 2021

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
Pay Dmo

We don't do that until it's too late.
We'll wait until after the season when he has a pro bowl season vs locking up this past offseason
Originally posted by Niners418:
We don't do that until it's too late.
We'll wait until after the season when he has a pro bowl season vs locking up this past offseason
Another guy who will cost us tons of money. How will we afford all of this?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

We won't? We're likely to lose several good to great players after this season. It sucks but that's how the NFL works.
Would be nice if we could extend him early this season
Originally posted by frenchmov:

We won't? We're likely to lose several good to great players after this season. It sucks but that's how the NFL works.

Yeah I think we will unfortunately lose some. Aiyuk is probably the last big one we sign. Besides Purdy. On defense especially at CB we will lose some. Those are expensive when they hit free agency.
Yeah I think we will unfortunately lose some. Aiyuk is probably the last big one we sign. Besides Purdy. On defense especially at CB we will lose some. Those are expensive when they hit free agency.

I'm guessing we lose demo, banks, ward, Huff & greenlaw

Probably and that's bad. But not much can be done about it. I wish they would win before this window runs out. Because they keep wasting it. With all these losses to Mahomes.

I would rather keep a couple of those players than BA.

I think we lose banks, ward, huff and maybe greenlaw. I think Demo gets re-signed. Greenlaw maybe as well

That seems a tad much imo. I don't see Lynch letting both CBs walk.

All will net third round comp picks so we will have to get lucky. Right now the league is about having premium offensive personnel and with the Shanahan tree all over the NFL everyone is trying to play the same damn game. Defensive players are being deprioritized and we should be able to find good talent in the draft cheaper than paying the veterans with those comp picks
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Gonna have to pay Purdy next offseason and those guys will be expensive. Gonna be a lotta collateral damage after Bosa BA and Purdy
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Gonna have to pay Purdy next offseason and those guys will be expensive. Gonna be a lotta collateral damage after Bosa BA and Purdy

You missed Deebo, Kittle, Warner and a restructure of Trent Williams. We have a lot of huge contracts. We just can't keep them all. I think we lose him and others on defense.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Aug 18, 2024 at 9:54 AM ]
You missed Deebo, Kittle, Warner and a restructure of Trent Williams. We have a lot of huge contracts. We just can't keep them all. I think we lose him and others on defense.

I agree. What we have right now is players with leverage that know Purdy is about to be paid and they are all wanting to be here but want to cash in before he does but fortunately we have a front office that is hellbent on not allowing his teammates to hinder the deal we have to do with him. As we are forking over money to certain players we're also crossing out names of guys we will be able to keep. We have in just two years did Hargrave Bosa CMC Aiyuk Trent and then next year Bosa.

We have good problems but we will soon have to say bye bye to guys so we gotta do it this year
Share 49ersWebzone