LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 228 users in the forums

CB, Deommodore Lenoir, 5th round pick 2021

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You missed Deebo, Kittle, Warner and a restructure of Trent Williams. We have a lot of huge contracts. We just can't keep them all. I think we lose him and others on defense.

I agree. What we have right now is players with leverage that know Purdy is about to be paid and they are all wanting to be here but want to cash in before he does but fortunately we have a front office that is hellbent on not allowing his teammates to hinder the deal we have to do with him. As we are forking over money to certain players we're also crossing out names of guys we will be able to keep. We have in just two years did Hargrave Bosa CMC Aiyuk Trent and then next year Bosa.

We have good problems but we will soon have to say bye bye to guys so we gotta do it this year

This is the last really great chance. We had the best team in football last year. If you want to knit pick Purdy was just 2nd year. The biggest jump at QB is 3rd year. But now we have to do it. Because next year and the following years we will lose some guys. Maybe a lot of good ones. It's a shame we made it to overtime but couldn't get it done.
This is the last really great chance. We had the best team in football last year. If you want to knit pick Purdy was just 2nd year. The biggest jump at QB is 3rd year. But now we have to do it. Because next year and the following years we will lose some guys. Maybe a lot of good ones. It's a shame we made it to overtime but couldn't get it done.

I fully enjoyed last season and it hurt we were one play away but at least the front office kept the band together to play one more tune

I fully enjoyed last season and it hurt we were one play away but at least the front office kept the band together to play one more tune

Yeah I generally agree with that.

Yeah I generally agree with that.

You spent the whole offseason b***hing about last season. 🤡
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
You spent the whole offseason b***hing about last season. 🤡

Lmao
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I'm guessing we lose demo, banks, ward, Huff & greenlaw

That seems a tad much imo. I don't see Lynch letting both CBs walk.

Those CBs will cost like 30 million plus per season in contracts. I'd love both but that's a pipe dream.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Those CBs will cost like 30 million plus per season in contracts. I'd love both but that's a pipe dream.

What's a pipe dream? I didn't say that we'd sign both Ward and DeMo.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

What's a pipe dream? I didn't say that we'd sign both Ward and DeMo.

Correct. I misread.
Resign Demo and reluctantly let Charvarius walk. Demo is younger & still ascending. Demo, Green, Luter, Yiadom, Ya Sin & Womack moving forward is still one heck of a cornerback room.

He's starting to become my favorite player on the team
Want to see this thread bumped one day due to him getting extended.
pay Dmo
I love everything about demo. His demeanor, how he plays on the field, his attitude. Wish we could find a way to reward him because he has earned it
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Pay him with the BA money
Share 49ersWebzone