LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 255 users in the forums

***The Forever Official 53-MAN ROSTER/DEPTH CHART/PS Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I had my doubts about Manning, maybe it was because of his size, but man when he went up against Randy Gregory, I was sold!!! Trying my best to not be biased.

One would think that....but they wasted time to bring him in, they knew how tall he was when they invited him to camp...so after he looks great...it is a little late to say "yeah...but you short ilm....."

Conventional wisdom has spent the last 2 decades telling us why a 6-1 dude will not work at tackle in the NFL....and manning just don't care about what we think
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I had my doubts about Manning, maybe it was because of his size, but man when he went up against Randy Gregory, I was sold!!! Trying my best to not be biased.

One would think that....but they wasted time to bring him in, they knew how tall he was when they invited him to camp...so after he looks great...it is a little late to say "yeah...but you short ilm....."

Conventional wisdom has spent the last 2 decades telling us why a 6-1 dude will not work at tackle in the NFL....and manning just don't care about what we think

Hey he's 6-2 1/8" give him some credit.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

maybe bring him in?

I always go to the source...(fans message boards) when a player becomes available. King was a monster his first few years in the league. I haven't followed him much since. In reading up on him. He was solid last season which in reading he kinda rebounded from an average at best prior couple seasons before last year. Anyhow I saw lots of fans very shocked he was released. Especially after he ran with the 1's all off-season. I think he's worth checking into for sure.
Niners almost signed him a couple yrs back

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Niners almost signed him a couple yrs back

Lol bring him in and slide Lenoir full time to NCB. Lol

I think so far I said "bring him in" six times already today. I'm looking to keep it to a minimum of twenty times today. Lol
Might as well bring him back and have the full white body clique

Keaton Sutherland avail
Lynch looking at waiver wires for kickers I would guess ....
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Brett Maher incoming
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Brett Maher incoming

At this point I'll take any kicker other than Wish. I played a bit of soccer, and I just don't understand how he can punt straight but can't kick straight
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 29, 2023 at 9:21 AM ]

Brett Maher incoming

At this point I'll take any kicker other than Wish. I played a bit of soccer, and I just don't understand how he can punt straight but can't kick straight

Wish is a elite punter, but he's not a place kicker. It's two separate disciplines. He can kick probably somewhat well, he could maybe kick at a NCAA level, the challenge is you are asking a NFL level punter to be an NFL level kicker also, hard to be NFL level in one discipline, let alone 2.

Prob with Wish also, is he holds on kicks, so now you need Juice to hold
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Aug 29, 2023 at 9:26 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Another kicker traded, Saints trade Will Lutz to Broncos. I wonder who the 49ers have in mind??
Another kicker traded, Saints trade Will Lutz to Broncos. I wonder who the 49ers have in mind??

I called it.. that Maher is ours
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I called it.. that Maher is ours

You crazy bro hell no to Maher!!!

I know you j/k but don't kid like that!!! Lol
Share 49ersWebzone