There are 281 users in the forums

***The Forever Official 53-MAN ROSTER/DEPTH CHART/PS Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
How the hell did Nick Zakelj make it!!!

Wow I forgot all about him. Yeah I don't get that either.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
McGill should have made the roster. Outside of Armstead he is the only DT that is decent vs the run.

Teams are gonna run this defense to death.
Some intriguing players being waived that could be fits. Darrynton Evans RB, Shi Smith WR, Alec Lindstrom C, Trent Taylor WR, Danny Shelton DT, Dewayne McBride RB, Ross Blacklock! DT, Wyatt Davis G, Quincy Roche Edge
I'd rather have snead than Danny gray, I felt like he was a wasted roster spot/pick last year and I feel that way this year. Just cause a guys fast, doesn't mean he's worth keeping.

let's see who they IR for four weeks and being up. I feel like Snead will be brought up
Originally posted by tankle104:
Bradley roby was cut

Hmm a press corner huh
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Some intriguing players being waived that could be fits. Darrynton Evans RB, Shi Smith WR, Alec Lindstrom C, Trent Taylor WR, Danny Shelton DT, Dewayne McBride RB, Ross Blacklock! DT, Wyatt Davis G, Quincy Roche Edge

Wasn't Danny Shelton a good run blocker? Or am I confusing him?

we need to replace Kinlaw with a better run stuffer and just eat his salary. He's a waste and I was optimistic about him

OL, DT (run stopper) and CB are really the only positions I feel they need to go after.

I'd love to bring in Lindstrom.
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
Originally posted by boast:
Isaiah Oliver signed a 2 year, $6,750,000 contract with the San Francisco 49ers, including a $1,830,000 signing bonus, $2,910,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,375,000.

another move that brings Lynch closer to GM of the year

why dont you wait until the real games begin before you start crying. no preseason game was even game planned. it's useless to get emotional right now.

Looks like both Dwelley and Woerner made the 53.
I thought they'd try to trade McCrary-Ball before waiving him but maybe they want him on the PS. Maybe they can still trade DFF or Burks.

Not surprising with Latu's unjury. They always keep at least 3 TEs.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I'd rather have snead than Danny gray, I felt like he was a wasted roster spot/pick last year and I feel that way this year. Just cause a guys fast, doesn't mean he's worth keeping.

let's see who they IR for four weeks and being up. I feel like Snead will be brought up

Gray had a good camp prior to the injury.

Basically just swapped Kroft for Willis and the rest of the same as last year.
Share 49ersWebzone