There are 251 users in the forums

***The Forever Official 53-MAN ROSTER/DEPTH CHART/PS Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Some intriguing players being waived that could be fits. Darrynton Evans RB, Shi Smith WR, Alec Lindstrom C, Trent Taylor WR, Danny Shelton DT, Dewayne McBride RB, Ross Blacklock! DT, Wyatt Davis G, Quincy Roche Edge

OL, DT (run stopper) and CB are really the only positions I feel they need to go after.

After seeing TDP I think getting another RB would be beneficial. And run stopping is why I included Danny Shelton. But I like Blacklock as a 3T
I'm confused by the math on the cutdown. I thought we had 90 players on the roster, and needed to get down to 53, so that's 37 players. If you count up the number of players released, waived or placed on IR, there appears to be 44 names, which would take us down to 46. What am I not understanding here?
Originally posted by captveg:
Not surprising with Latu's unjury. They always keep at least 3 TEs.

But they are keeping 4.

Kittle
Woerner
Dwelley
Willis
I don't like the decision to cut Ilm Manning. Having said that, under this regime, I can't recall the team made any major bad decisions in cutting the roster to 53 all these years.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Some intriguing players being waived that could be fits. Darrynton Evans RB, Shi Smith WR, Alec Lindstrom C, Trent Taylor WR, Danny Shelton DT, Dewayne McBride RB, Ross Blacklock! DT, Wyatt Davis G, Quincy Roche Edge

I'd love to bring in Lindstrom.

Yeah if we can steal Lindstrom to our PS would be a nice get.
According to David Bonilla, Kerry Hyder AND Kerry Hyder Jr were both released! That's just harsh, cutting a father and son both! Jason Poe amd Jack Colleto were both listed twice. So I guess they are REALLY cut? Deeply cut?
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I'd rather have snead than Danny gray, I felt like he was a wasted roster spot/pick last year and I feel that way this year. Just cause a guys fast, doesn't mean he's worth keeping.

let's see who they IR for four weeks and being up. I feel like Snead will be brought up

Gray had a good camp prior to the injury.

Gray will be going on short-term IR tomorrow, so they'll be adding another WR. Could be Snead.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You're frickin telling me Nick Zakelj and Matt Pryor made the 53!!!!
Jamison is the only real surprise, along with maybe Manning.
We cut Ball? WTH

Originally posted by RDB4216:
According to David Bonilla, Kerry Hyder AND Kerry Hyder Jr were both released! That's just harsh, cutting a father and son both! Jason Poe amd Jack Colleto were both listed twice. So I guess they are REALLY cut? Deeply cut?

Originally posted by libertyforever:
What the hell I thought Jamison made it
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
How the hell did Oliver make the 53 with the pre-season that he had? He was the worst player in all of camp.

How the hell did Nick Zakelj make it!!!

🤮🤢
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
What the hell I thought Jamison made it
life comes at you fast
All these cuts will be on PS tomorrow. Really don't see anyone signing any of them to their 53.
Share 49ersWebzone