OT: Williams, McGlinchey, McKivitz

DL: Bosa, Kinlaw, Jones, Armstead, Ebukam, Kerr, Ford, Willis, Hurst, Key
LB: Warner, Greenlaw, Al-Shaair, Hilliard
CB: Verrett, Moseley, Williams, Thomas, Lenoir
S: Ward, Tartt, Jefferson, Hufanga, Harris

P: Wishnowski
K: Gould
LS: Pepper

If Ford starts on PUP then I hope they bring back Sherman for more veteran leadership. It was hard to pick between Sanu and Benjamin but we've heard how good Sanu is looking so far and nothing about Benjamin.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
QB: Garoppolo, Lance, Rosen
RB: Mostert, Sermon, Gallman, Mitchell,
FB: Juszczyk
TE: Kittle, Dwelley, Woerner, Pruitt
WR: Samuel, Aiyuk, James, Hurd, Sanu, Jennings
C: Mack, Brunskill
OG: Banks, Tomlinson, Moore
OT: Williams, McGlinchey, McKivitz

DL: Bosa, Kinlaw, Jones, Armstead, Ebukam, Kerr, Ford, Willis, Hurst, Key
LB: Warner, Greenlaw, Al-Shaair, Hilliard
CB: Verrett, Moseley, Williams, Thomas, Lenoir
S: Ward, Tartt, Jefferson, Hufanga, Harris

P: Wishnowski
K: Gould
LS: Pepper

If Ford starts on PUP then I hope they bring back Sherman for more veteran leadership. It was hard to pick between Sanu and Benjamin but we've heard how good Sanu is looking so far and nothing about Benjamin.

Hmm, no Kevin Givens? Dude is a lock, I'd put him over Willis, but not sure Dee will be ready week 1, I hope so.

I have Trent Sherfield on the 53, I think he'll surprise, and be one of the Gunners like NCommand has.

I also have Jefferson making it, as of now, I need to see his deal.

Love all 4 TEs making it, that's a Shanahan move, plus 4 RBs. I think I've said this before, I think Kyle and DeMeco make a deal, Kyle gets 4 TEs, but only 8 OL, DeMeco gets 10 DL, but only 4 LBs.
I think 9 OL is a must.

And 9 DL could work: 4 DT and 4 DE plus Armstead who can play both. But I'd feel better with 10.

Based on usage, 6 WRs might be overkill, especially when SF is at the bottom on the league running 3 WR sets.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I love spry old men

I think Sanu has a hard time making roster. He's not a special teamer. I think he'll be placed on PS and no one will pick him up.

Aiyuk (lock)
Deebo (lock)
Hurd ( a lock as long as he's not injured)
James (too much experience and explosive play ability to cut)
Sherfield (returner and gunner)
Jennings (if he continues his promising OTA progress in training camp plus is also on Special Teams)

Time to commit to young guys and not hinder their growth.
Wonder if Sherman in 3 Safety sets as well as a back up is a consideration, now? Are there any safeties on the market now that can fill in like him?
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I love spry old men

I think Sanu has a hard time making roster. He's not a special teamer. I think he'll be placed on PS and no one will pick him up.

Aiyuk (lock)
Deebo (lock)
Hurd ( a lock as long as he's not injured)
James (too much experience and explosive play ability to cut)
Sherfield (returner and gunner)
Jennings (if he continues his promising OTA progress in training camp plus is also on Special Teams)

Time to commit to young guys and not hinder their growth.

Kyle loves veterans in the receiver room. Don't rule out Benjamin and Sanu.
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
I think 9 OL is a must.

And 9 DL could work: 4 DT and 4 DE plus Armstead who can play both. But I'd feel better with 10.

Based on usage, 6 WRs might be overkill, especially when SF is at the bottom on the league running 3 WR sets.

9 OL on the active roster isn't necessary. They'll probably only suit 7 on gameday anyways and they'll probably have at least 3 more OL on the practice squad.

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
I think 9 OL is a must.

9 OL on the active roster isn't necessary. They'll probably only suit 7 on gameday anyways and they'll probably have at least 3 more OL on the practice squad.

You need 8 OL dressed to have 48 players active each week, I agree 8 is more than enough, we'll keep 3 on the PS, a C, G, and T, my guesses Jake Brendel, Dakoda Shepley, and Shon Coleman. They'll have Alfredo Gutierrez but he won't be allowed to play, not even sure if he counts against the teams cap if on PS.
Also remember that you can dress up to 2 PS players each week, but they can only be dressed 2 times in a single season, unless they have someone on the COVID-19 list, which the NFL, NFLPA are hammering out if they will keep 2020's rules, 16 man PS, short term IR unlimited(Should be a regular thing not just because of COVID), and ability to dress a player a 3rd time if someone is on the COVID list.
Kyle loves veterans in the receiver room. Don't rule out Benjamin and Sanu.

If they're on the PS, they'll be in the receiver room. :)
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Also remember that you can dress up to 2 PS players each week, but they can only be dressed 2 times in a single season, unless they have someone on the COVID-19 list, which the NFL, NFLPA are hammering out if they will keep 2020's rules, 16 man PS, short term IR unlimited(Should be a regular thing not just because of COVID), and ability to dress a player a 3rd time if someone is on the COVID list.

Too many rules. Just let everyone on the roster be eligible each week. Unless it has something to do with salary.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I think Covid will be a non-factor this season.
Share 49ersWebzone