RB Jeff Wilson Jr.
T/G Justin Skule
SS Tarvarius Moore
CB Tim Harris Jr.
SS Jaquiski Tartt
SS Tony Jefferson
ZWR Austin Watkins
ER Jordan Willis (Suspended)

Thanks, NC, for including Brendel , Matthews, and Street. There's a question about the imbalance, 26-24, in the squads, but it's not unprecedented. That's a lengthy list of injuries, but no one critical. I missed Kinlaw too. Does he go on short-term IR?

Who do you have for tomorrow's cuts? I have Calhoun, Daniels, D. Harris, Shepley, BW Webb.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Aug 23, 2021 at 4:34 PM ]
Originally posted by GrowYourNestEgg:
You missed Kinlaw

TY...I.R.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Thanks, NC, for including Brendel , Matthews, and Street. There's a question about the imbalance, 26-24, in the squads, but it's not unprecedented. That's a lengthy list of injuries, but no one critical. I missed Kinlaw too. Does he go on short-term IR?

Who do you have for tomorrow's cuts? I have Calhoun, Daniels, D. Harris, Shepley, BW Webb.

Seahawks and Cards starting Dline and Cb's are backups on the 49ers
What do you bet whichever RB doesn't make the 49ers cut will be immediately picked by the Rams
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
What do you bet whichever RB doesn't make the 49ers cut will be immediately picked by the Rams

You could say the same about our DLine and the Hawks/Cards.
Originally posted by Bellaleo:

You could say the same about our DLine and the Hawks/Cards.

lol and CB, look at Seattle starting Spoon and Reed.
lol and CB, look at Seattle starting Spoon and Reed.
I think it's actually Spoon and Flowers atm either way looking forward to KS picking on them
We have alot of depth at RB,Dline, and Linebackers and worried about having to cut someone good. I hope other teams feel that way about their Oline and have to cut a decent Olineman. And Cornerback.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
We have alot of depth at RB,Dline, and Linebackers and worried about having to cut someone good. I hope other teams feel that way about their Oline and have to cut a decent Olineman. And Cornerback.

Good Oline don't get cut…
look at the depth charts across the league.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Depends, idk if they want to risk exposing him to waivers, when you can just cut Gallman for 1 day, then re-sign him the next day when you add Mitchell to IR if the injury isn't season ending, if it is, just place on regular IR at final cuts.

I think we can get Mitchell on the PS as long as he does not play the last game and stand out. I think a team would pickup Gallman if we were to cut him, though it wouldn't break my heart to lose him. I do hope we keep Hasty on the 53. If we cut him, Someone will def scoop him up...

Gallman doesn't go thru waivers, so he'd be signed back the next day, the 49ers & every NFL team have done this ever since the whole short term IR came into the CBA.
I like Gallman a lot and think he should be part of the running back group on the roster. Mitchell will be on IR for sure.

There will be better RBs available than Hasty and Gallman.
Do you think the Niners will use their amazing depth on the d line to trade for some last minute help at OG, CB or WR? Someone stated earlier that good offensive linemen rarely get cut and the same could be said about DB's and WR's. If they could fill those weak spots before the season, this team could be "super."
I hope 53 players make it.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

My pleasure!

Yeah, most at the top of that list are short-term. I believe they have to miss a minimum of 3 weeks but you can bring back as many as you like now.

Good question...I haven't even looked into that yet but the ones you listed make a ton of sense.
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Just found out we could cut Kerr without going through waivers then sign him the next day to replace Hurst who can go on short term IR.

Yeah, I think there's a few of those guys. TY.
Share 49ersWebzone