LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 254 users in the forums

***The Forever Official 53-MAN ROSTER/DEPTH CHART/PS Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alright just took a look at the NFLPA cap report, did some math, the 49ers got back $792K which the NFL takes away from all 32 teams at beginning of new league year, so I'd have the 49ers at about $1.775M with my roster, $1.275M if they cut Pruitt.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Alright just took a look at the NFLPA cap report, did some math, the 49ers got back $792K which the NFL takes away from all 32 teams at beginning of new league year, so I'd have the 49ers at about $1.775M with my roster, $1.275M if they cut Pruitt.

This is why I kept saying that any player signing above the league minimum wasn't happening.
Originally posted by NCommand:

It's nice and all, but if the Seahawks are cutting him, how good or bad is he? He's really an NFL journeyman. I like our top 5, I don't see a 6th making it, not when we need to have Ambry & Lenoir active each week playing, at least on special teams.

I remember folks liking him comig out of the draft b/c he was tall. I'm not sure how's he's been as a player in the NFL
Originally posted by lamontb:
I remember folks liking him comig out of the draft b/c he was tall. I'm not sure how's he's been as a player in the NFL

idk how he's been, but he only signed a 1yr vet minimum deal worth $987,500, I imagine he's trying to repair any damage to cash in next year or try too.
Originally posted by lamontb:

He just got beat out by Ahkello.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
any cuts yet today?
Originally posted by Crown:
any cuts yet today?

nothing announced yet, they had to make 5 cuts by 4PM EST today, it's 4:25 PM EST now.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Crown:
any cuts yet today?

nothing announced yet, they had to make 5 cuts by 4PM EST today, it's 4:25 PM EST now.

Ha! i was wondering = not a lot of cuts around the NFL on twitter ... yet

Jaylon Moore did a lot better at OT in the second game, cleaning stuff up. Really a lot of players improved. I don't understand why we aren't trying Ambry Thomas on returns after he was such a dangerous returner in college. On second thought, it's probably because of our putrid CB depth.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Jaylon Moore did a lot better at OT in the second game, cleaning stuff up. Really a lot of players improved. I don't understand why we aren't trying Ambry Thomas on returns after he was such a dangerous returner in college. On second thought, it's probably because of our putrid CB depth.

Agreed on Moore and Ambry, Moore will likely be the Swing Tackle, Ambry, I agree is needed at CB, I just hope we don't put Aiyuk back to return punts.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

They wont let him return kicks on the risk of him getting flagged for holding.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

My boy Hurd getting a pass so far 👀
Share 49ersWebzone