There are 264 users in the forums

***The Forever Official 53-MAN ROSTER/DEPTH CHART/PS Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Calhoun costed us a TD. Webb just looked like f**king ass
Originally posted by Youngone:

My boy Hurd getting a pass so far 👀

Most likely going on IR to start the season if he doesn't play this weekend against the Raiders.
Originally posted by Howlett49:

Most likely going on IR to start the season if he doesn't play this weekend against the Raiders.

Need to rest Debo's hammy and just have Aiyuk on the f**king jugs machine 24/7 until week 1. Should let Sherfield, Hurd, Benjamin, Jennings, James duke it out for spots.
Need to rest Debo's hammy and just have Aiyuk on the f**king jugs machine 24/7 until week 1. Should let Sherfield, Hurd, Benjamin, Jennings, James duke it out for spots.

Sherfield is a lock, there's no way he gets cut, he's shown way too much to cut him. It'll be down to Hurd, Benjamin, Jennings, James, & Webster for the final 2 WR spots, as Deebo, Aiyuk, Sanu & Sherfield are locks IMO.
Kendrick plays exactly 1 play,gets turf toe and goes on IR.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Sherfield is a lock, there's no way he gets cut, he's shown way too much to cut him. It'll be down to Hurd, Benjamin, Jennings, James, & Webster for the final 2 WR spots, as Deebo, Aiyuk, Sanu & Sherfield are locks IMO.

Benjamin and Jennings are my guesses.

What about IR for Hurd?

I think Jennings makes the cut based upon earlier in camp, size and draft position.

My guess for the last spot between Benjamin, James and Webster… Webster. They are all capable of punt and kickoff return but Webster has stood out. He can return and he's doing a hell of a job as a gunner. We know who James is and although Benjamin made that nice TD catch that's not necessarily what he's here for. Jennings and Webster to round out the group. Hurd to IR and can come back after 6 weeks?

What's up with Aiyuk's hands? He's a monster after the catch but WTF catch it first my dude.

What's up with Aiyuk's hands? He's a monster after the catch but WTF catch it first my dude.
sophomore slump
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 24, 2021 at 3:47 PM ]
Agreed on Moore and Ambry, Moore will likely be the Swing Tackle, Ambry, I agree is needed at CB, I just hope we don't put Aiyuk back to return punts.

I wonder how Moore would do at RG and Brunskill as the Swing OT?

Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Benjamin and Jennings are my guesses.

Benjamin makes it for sure. Kyle him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Is Kendrick's gonna be on season ending IR??
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

sophomore slump

I hate those…. Good thing Bosa missed his sophomore year.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

sophomore slump

I think we're just seeing the adjustment to a different quarterback, he seems fine with Jimmy, he's not quite on the same page with Treys delivery yet
[ Edited by Crown on Aug 24, 2021 at 4:49 PM ]
Hopefully Kendricks reach a cheap injury settlement with us, since he was only here for a week. We put him on season ending IR, so if he wants to play this year, he needs to reach a injury settlement with us, and then have us cut him loose, thus making him available to all the other teams. He probably is gonna miss the first month or so of the season, but should be able to get in around 10 games for who ever signs him.
Share 49ersWebzone