LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 222 users in the forums

***The Forever Official 53-MAN ROSTER/DEPTH CHART/PS Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
If you guys think the WZ is crazy, look at Twitter or X whatever you want to call it, I refuse to call it X, but anyway, have Bears fans thinking they're gonna get Nick either in a trade or as a UFA next year like we wouldn't franchise tag Nick.

To be fair, they are probably getting flashbacks to the Raiders, and Khalil Mack
AB, I think you got it on the money here. I have the exact same picks as of now. I think there is a chance Taco might overtake Barrett for the last DL spot, because I get the feeling the team might think they can keep Alex on the PS again.
My god we only have 3 tackles total on the roster. Talking about playing with fire at a very important position
Originally posted by lamontb:
My god we only have 3 tackles total on the roster. Talking about playing with fire at a very important position

Trent, McKivitz, Pryor, and Moore has played both T and G. Also, I think Joey Fisher can play either.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Trent, McKivitz, Pryor, and Moore has played both T and G. Also, I think Joey Fisher can play either.
And Leroy Watson.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
AB, I think you got it on the money here. I have the exact same picks as of now. I think there is a chance Taco might overtake Barrett for the last DL spot, because I get the feeling the team might think they can keep Alex on the PS again.

Yeah I can see that OTC, Taco on 53, Alex to PS, I completely forgot Taco on my PS list, but the rule of just 6 vets sucks, so I'd have to take someone off, probably one of the two WRs, but this will be an interesting & tough cut down.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

And Leroy Watson.

And Alfredo Gutierrez.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Cut Mitchell.

No. Mitchell is a proven stud, the injuries are a major concern but you have to keep talented players who are proven.

I hope CMC is healthy enough to play every down but it's unrealistic. We've seen Kyle's playcalling be hurt when he doesn't have RBs he trusts out there. Keep a strong group and CMC, Mitchell, TDP and Mason seems like a strong group.

Proven stud? I dont think so. He hasnt even played a full season combined. I would love it if he can stay on the field and produce for this team. I am just not confident that will happen.
Cut Mitchell.

No. Mitchell is a proven stud, the injuries are a major concern but you have to keep talented players who are proven.

I hope CMC is healthy enough to play every down but it's unrealistic. We've seen Kyle's playcalling be hurt when he doesn't have RBs he trusts out there. Keep a strong group and CMC, Mitchell, TDP and Mason seems like a strong group.

Proven stud? I dont think so. He hasnt even played a full season combined. I would love it if he can stay on the field and produce for this team. I am just not confident that will happen.

Can't argue with that statement unfortunately. Luckily I'm guessing he doesn't cost that much. Could a potential trade happen?
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
Cut Mitchell.

Can't argue with that statement unfortunately. Luckily I'm guessing he doesn't cost that much. Could a potential trade happen?

RB's go down quick in this offense. Keep in he is good for 6 games

Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by ChuckLeavy32:
Cut Mitchell.

RB's go down quick in this offense. Keep in he is good for 6 games

why are people so willing to trade talented players for a future draft pick that's a maybe
Things are a changing:

QB (3)

Brock Purdy
Trey Lance
Sam Darnold

RB (4)
Christian McCaffrey
Elijah Mitchell
Jordan Mason
TDP

FB (1)
Kyle Juszczyk

WR (5)
Deebo Samuel
Brandon Aiyuk
Jauan Jennings
Danny Gray
Ronnie Bell

TE (4)
George Kittle
Charlie Woerner
Cameron Latu
Brayden Willis

OL (8)
Trent Williams
Aaron Banks
Jake Brendel
Spencer Burford
Colton McKivitz
Matt Pryor
Jon Feliciano
Jaylon Moore

DL (10)
Nick Bosa
Arik Armstead
Javon Hargrave
Drake Jackson
Javon Kinlaw
Clelin Ferrell
Kevin Givens
Austin Bryant
Kerry Hyder
Taco Chaleton

LB (5)
Fred Warner
Dre Greenlaw
Dee Winters
Marcelino McCrary-Ball
Jalen Graham

CB (6)
Charvarius Ward
Deommodore Lenoir
Isaiah Oliver
Samuel Womack
D'Shawn Jamison
Ambry Thomas

Safety (4)
Talanoa Hufanga
Tashaun Gipson
Ji'Ayir Brown
George Odum

ST (3)
Jake Moody
Mitch Wishnowsky
Taybor Pepper
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Things are a changing:

QB (3)

Brock Purdy
Trey Lance
Sam Darnold

RB (4)
Christian McCaffrey
Elijah Mitchell
Jordan Mason
TDP

FB (1)
Kyle Juszczyk

WR (5)
Deebo Samuel
Brandon Aiyuk
Jauan Jennings
Danny Gray
Ronnie Bell

TE (4)
George Kittle
Charlie Woerner
Cameron Latu
Brayden Willis

OL (8)
Trent Williams
Aaron Banks
Jake Brendel
Spencer Burford
Colton McKivitz
Matt Pryor
Jon Feliciano
Jaylon Moore

DL (10)
Nick Bosa
Arik Armstead
Javon Hargrave
Drake Jackson
Javon Kinlaw
Clelin Ferrell
Kevin Givens
Austin Bryant
Kerry Hyder
Taco Chaleton

LB (5)
Fred Warner
Dre Greenlaw
Dee Winters
Marcelino McCrary-Ball
Jalen Graham

CB (6)
Charvarius Ward
Deommodore Lenoir
Isaiah Oliver
Samuel Womack
D'Shawn Jamison
Ambry Thomas

Safety (4)
Talanoa Hufanga
Tashaun Gipson
Ji'Ayir Brown
George Odum

ST (3)
Jake Moody
Mitch Wishnowsky
Taybor Pepper

Who do you have on IR? Where's Beal, Davis, & Luter in your projections? I have to assume they're IR'd or PUP'd for Luter.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Who do you have on IR? Where's Beal, Davis, & Luter in your projections? I have to assume they're IR'd or PUP'd for Luter.

You are correct. I will add IR and PS soon.
What to do with Latu? From all accounts, he's having the worst camp of any player, but as a 3rd round pick, he probably wouldn't make it thru waivers to PS. Do we keep him as a perpetual-inactive but on the 53? Cut bait already?
Share 49ersWebzone