There are 133 users in the forums

The 2021 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Sounds like Kin had a pretty good practice

kinlaw is back?

I swear I read that he wasn't practicing again or Bosa took more reps or something like that. Great news!

No he practiced according to Barrows…

"Wednesday's practice was highlighted by the most extensive work yet by defensive end Nick Bosa as well as the return to practice for Williams, cornerback Emmanuel Moseley and defensive tackle Javon Kinlaw, all of whom are expected to start against the Lions. Safety Jaquiski Tartt, who has an outside shot of regaining his starting spot, also practiced for the first time since going down with turf toe last season."

"Kinlaw, who's been dealing with a shoulder injury lately, also was prominent in practice, at one point breaking through the offensive line and grabbing running back Raheem Mostert by the collar for a stop behind the line of scrimmage."

kinlaw is back?

I swear I read that he wasn't practicing again or Bosa took more reps or something like that. Great news!

"Wednesday's practice was highlighted by the most extensive work yet by defensive end Nick Bosa as well as the return to practice for Williams, cornerback Emmanuel Moseley and defensive tackle Javon Kinlaw, all of whom are expected to start against the Lions. Safety Jaquiski Tartt, who has an outside shot of regaining his starting spot, also practiced for the first time since going down with turf toe last season."

"Kinlaw, who's been dealing with a shoulder injury lately, also was prominent in practice, at one point breaking through the offensive line and grabbing running back Raheem Mostert by the collar for a stop behind the line of scrimmage."

Oh man our D is going to be vicious

kinlaw is back?

That may explain Mosterts back injury

Joking of course. I have Kinlaw breaking out this year. Going to be a lethal interior d lineman
[ Edited by BamaNiner on Aug 25, 2021 at 7:17 PM ]
Has anyone else mentioned Mostert's injury? I feel like that's the only place it was talked about. Branch grasping at straws hoping for a scoop?
Originally posted by genus49:
Has anyone else mentioned Mostert's injury? I feel like that's the only place it was talked about. Branch grasping at straws hoping for a scoop?

I read it from cam Inman....not sure why any reporter would make that type of false claim about a guy having to leave practice due to injury.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

I read it from cam Inman....not sure why any reporter would make that type of false claim about a guy having to leave practice due to injury.

Someone said he got close lined in practice by one of the D Linemen.
Originally posted by mayo49:

read here that Kinlaw made a great play.. Moster was grabbed by the collar from kinlaw... that would suck if Kinlaw took out mostert
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mayo49:

read here that Kinlaw made a great play.. Moster was grabbed by the collar from kinlaw... that would suck if Kinlaw took out mostert

Rough play like this is what NC has been clamoring for all training camp. He's getting the injuries he looked forward to.

I read that it happened late in practice and was looked on by trainers and then on one knee watched the rest of practice. So hopefully it was just that they figured it was late and not to go back out there.
Yeah. I'm looking for other follow ups on Moster. What's the deal

Raheem Mostlyhurt
Originally posted by JTB1974:

I read that it happened late in practice and was looked on by trainers and then on one knee watched the rest of practice. So hopefully it was just that they figured it was late and not to go back out there.

Yeah if he was still out there on a knee we should be good. Mostert is a baller but man it's just a matter of time till he goes down.
*If he stays healthy I think he puts up pro bowl #s.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Raheem Mostlyhurt

😆 lol

Hope he's OK, and not too bad.
lol remember Raheem wanted more money and was demanding a trade?
Mostert is not a workhorse and will never be. He is a rotational RB, whose explosiveness and speed makes him a big plays machine and usually has a better YPC than the rest of the ball carriers. But he can't handle the load of 20 carries per game.
Mostert is all about the outside runs, Sermon looks more like a runner between the tackles.
This is the time of year when every twinge, every ache and every little tingle is enough to pull a player from practice. High salaries combined with poor roster depth makes for paranoid coaches.
Share 49ersWebzone