49ers vs. Jets at Levi's Stadium • Buy Tickets →

There are 179 users in the forums

The 2021 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
This is the time of year when every twinge, every ache and every little tingle is enough to pull a player from practice. High salaries combined with poor roster depth makes for paranoid coaches.

I still wonder with all the injuries, covid, money, and collective bargaining how rosters aren't being permanent expanded. I can't imagine anyone complaining about this. Aside the fact owners would use this to cut into starters salaries?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
This is the time of year when every twinge, every ache and every little tingle is enough to pull a player from practice. High salaries combined with poor roster depth makes for paranoid coaches.

I still wonder with all the injuries, covid, money, and collective bargaining how rosters aren't being permanent expanded. I can't imagine anyone complaining about this. Aside the fact owners would use this to cut into starters salaries?

It has to be about the money. I'm sur ehtye would love to have all the players they wanted if they didn't have to pay them so much. Ten extras players would be nice but even at $500,000 that's an extra 5 million per year for players that may never see the field. Plus there's the medical costs if they get injured in training.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Yeah. I'm looking for other follow ups on Moster. What's the deal
If it was serious, we'd already know about it.

Everyone made a big deal about Deebo's tight ass cheek and he ended up playing vs. the Chargers.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Aug 26, 2021 at 9:23 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Raheem Mostlyhurt

😆 lol

Hope he's OK, and not too bad.

LOL!

Damn that's a good fantasy football name.
I like Sherfield. I think he's making the team and replaced what we lost in Kendrick Bourne. Sherfield might end up being better.
I like Sherfield. I think he's making the team and replaced what we lost in Kendrick Bourne. Sherfield might end up being better.

Kendrick ButterCorn LOL aka butter fingers.

Yea see, not as funny as Bluesbro.

He seems like a much faster player, but Bourne was excellent in the RZ, so we'll see about that.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

He seems like a much faster player, but Bourne was excellent in the RZ, so we'll see about that.

I like the way he fights through traffic on a couple of throws from Lance. I think that's what Kyle was looking for from his 3rd WR all along. He didn't get it in Pettis. Kinda got it from Bourne. But Bourne gives you a few goofy drops coming out of traffic.
All Sherfield has to do to break even is to make big catches and drop some easy ones and always get caught from behind.

Obviously, I believe Sherfield is better. The Patriots overpaid for a receiver that Kyle made look good.

Seems like today will be the last day media gets full coverage of these practices.

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Do we have two starting QBs or two backup QBs?

Yes
  • thl408
Originally posted by Bloodless:

'Hurd' and 'back out' gave me a quick scare. How about, "Hurd has returned to practice".
Originally posted by Bloodless:

Seems like today will be the last day media gets full coverage of these practices.

Thankfully. The daily completion percentage reports got old pretty quickly.
Originally posted by thl408:
'Hurd' and 'back out' gave me a quick scare. How about, "Hurd has returned to practice".

I thought that said "backed out of practice" at first like cmon man
Share 49ersWebzone