There are 443 users in the forums

Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Chiefs - Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Most excited I've ever been for preseason - it's pretty crazy that the 49ers have gone 15 years without drafting a QB in the 1st round. In retrospect, probably a big mistake not to draft a QB high in the past.
one more day!!!!!
Hope we crush them even in preseason. Got some coffee this morning wearing one of my Niners t-shirts. Server says, "Oh, you're brave wearing that around here." (I live in Kansas City).
My response: "It's actually pretty easy when you've won 5 of 7 Super Bowls. What'ch you got?"
Server: (Crickets)

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
[tweet

Nice.

As usual, PS games end up determining which QB we keep…Rosen or Sudenfeld. Also with the 2nd string OL, we will find out which OLs we keep. PS is more a winnowing process than anything else. Those wanting to see more of Jimmy will be disappointed as will those of Trey. Kyle is just looking to get thru this game with no injuries, and to give Jimmy a few snaps, #2 QB a qtr and change and that's about it. We'll also see who gets cut in DBackfield.

I won't be disappointed if JG & TL take 1 snap each, I am just glad the NFL football season is almost here.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

So close
Apparently Lance will mostly be playing behind the 2nd team OL. Not a wise move IMO.
LFG
Originally posted by Niners99:
Apparently Lance will mostly be playing behind the 2nd team OL. Not a wise move IMO.

Well Trent Williams and Mack is sitting out too, along with Juice.

He can move.

go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Yeah, would like to have seen the one's stay in with Trey.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Pray for a quick TD and you will see trey with the ones.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He's not going to get anything accomplished behind that second unit.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 13, 2021 at 11:54 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He's not going to get anything accomplished behind that second unit.
He's been doing good throughout camp
Share 49ersWebzone