RG- Brunskill
RT- McGlinchey

2nd team

LT- Moore
LG- Mckivitz
C- Brendel
RG- Banks
RT- Coleman or Compton

If the main objective is coming out of this game injury free. I imagine Kyle will be pulling Lance before his 30 snaps if the protection is not there.

That first team OL looks concerning. The 2nd Team OL looks brutal

Let's hope the OL struggles in camp were more a result of our DL being beastly.
Can't wait to see the first pre-season game for our new Treyditional qb
I'm.going too. Parking was more than the tickets!

Gotta love it.

Go Niners!
If you're going to the game remembe rto bring your mask. Apparently they're required in indoor areas like bathrooms and the various clubs around the stadium.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
I'm assuming the 1st string will look something like this

LT- Mckivits
LG- LT
C- Shepley
RG- Brunskill
RT- McGlinchey

2nd team

LT- Moore
LG- Mckivitz
C- Brendel
RG- Banks
RT- Coleman or Compton

If the main objective is coming out of this game injury free. I imagine Kyle will be pulling Lance before his 30 snaps if the protection is not there.

That first team OL looks concerning. The 2nd Team OL looks brutal

Let's hope the OL struggles in camp were more a result of our DL being beastly.

If Lance is taking shots, I would imagine Shanny will just go run heavy to protect him.
Can't wait to see how Sermon looks out there. Wanna see Jennings make some catches too.
Excited to see Sermon, Hasty, Mitchell tonight.
Trey will have the perfect game
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I'm.going too. Parking was more than the tickets!

Gotta love it.

Go Niners!

Maybe next time you should just take the Trey'n
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Trey will have the perfect game

I think we just became best friends

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Me too, especially Sermon, a lot of eyes will be on him. I wish Sam Ebukam would play, I wanted to get a look at him. I think Trent Sherfield is gonna shine tonight and nail down the #4 or #5 spot.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Me too, especially Sermon, a lot of eyes will be on him. I wish Sam Ebukam would play, I wanted to get a look at him. I think Trent Sherfield is gonna shine tonight and nail down the #4 or #5 spot.

🤙🏾
I want to see some rhythm with Trey moving the O. Timing and precision are the bread and butter of the WCO. I know he's exceptional with the long ball, and he'll always have his shots.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Aug 14, 2021 at 10:05 AM ]

Yeah a lot to examine, I'm excited, other players I'm watching closely are Hufanga and Mayden, I think they have a great chance to show what they can do, I'm dying for a young safety to shine lol I wanted Jevon Holland in the 2nd so bad but Miami took him. Watch him shine vs the bears today.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yeah a lot to examine, I'm excited, other players I'm watching closely are Hufanga and Mayden, I think they have a great chance to show what they can do, I'm dying for a young safety to shine lol I wanted Jevon Holland in the 2nd so bad but Miami took him. Watch him shine vs the bears today.

I forgot about Hufanga, heard he was playing single high in practice, I would love to see some in Preseason. Mayden I think could nail down a Safety spot if they didn't pick up HaHa C-D, cause I don't think he beats out Tavon Wilson either. It seems they want more experience at the Safety position behind Ward and Tartt. Jevon Holland was one I thought would be drafted by the 9ers after all the potential talk by the media of being drafted by the 9ers.

And as for Trey Lance, who I forgot to mention. I don't have too high of expectations for him after taking a year off in college and being a rookie. I just expect to see a few good passes from him, I'd pretty sure Shanahan will be dialing up some runs to take pressure off of him.
Share 49ersWebzone