There are 385 users in the forums

Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Chiefs - Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Gonna hit the beach, down some beers then come back and watch the game at 2:30 channel 5 for all you Hawaii peeps in here!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Gonna hit the beach, down some beers then come back and watch the game at 2:30 channel 5 for all you Hawaii peeps in here!!!

Lucky bum.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:

Lucky bum.

No mayo, not that lucky now. My son isn't feeling good, now I have to stay home, barbecue with beers THEN/AND watch the game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Lucky bum.

No mayo, not that lucky now. My son isn't feeling good, now I have to stay home, barbecue with beers THEN/AND watch the game.

Ah, sorry to hear that - hope he's feeling better. Will still be fun to watch the game and bbq and throw down some cold one's.
public service announcement: if Trey has an incompletion tonight... relax, everything is going to be OK
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
public service announcement: if Trey has an incompletion tonight... relax, everything is going to be OK

Lynch and Kyle mortgage the future with a #3 pick 21 year old qb bust, is what I'm going with until I get into therapy
5:30 PDT is what I'm centering my day around. Can't wait!
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I'm.going too. Parking was more than the tickets!

Gotta love it.

Go Niners!

Maybe next time you should just take the Trey'n

Wsh I could. Driving up for the game. Gonna be there green lot #2 gonna be a good time

Go Niners!
i see this as a win for Trey tonight:

-can he get them in and out of the huddle on time
-no turnovers
-don't run unless you have to (on pass plays)
-if you run are you able to avoid hits and stay in one piece
-completion percentage > 50%

anything more is just icing on the cake

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Secret link to watching it online?????

A VPN and the NFL app work great
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Google Bila Sports and look for their NFL page. Preseason and regular season should be there. Regular season for sure.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Anybody watching the Bears game? Fields looks goooood.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Google Bila Sports and look for their NFL page. Preseason and regular season should be there. Regular season for sure.

I signed up for NFL Game Pass and it will not show the Bears/Dolphins game even though I am out of market, no VPN though
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Lucky bum.

Ah, sorry to hear that - hope he's feeling better. Will still be fun to watch the game and bbq and throw down some cold one's.

Thanks mayo and Hell yes, the season is finally back for us diehards!!!

Please no serious injuries, healthy all the way to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone