There are 137 users in the forums

Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Chiefs - Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How many healthy d lineman will we have come this weekend
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by boast:
can't wait to see Trey

I bet he plays more than Mostert, Gallman, and Mitchell.

*Lance

I was pretty sure that's what you meant. I was just being facetious.
I'm about to pirate this stream on Saturday to see Trey
In other words, "Trey Area and the Funky Bunch featuring Jimmy G".
Anticipation keeps building with the premiere of Trey Lance in a NFL game, if he does do well like some of us think he will. We might get discussions that he played against a bunch of back ups.
Originally posted by Youngone:
You pretty much have to since the NFL still believes it's 1995. So I pirate guilt free. I want to pay them but they're being stupid with their antiquated Sunday Ticket business model. There are actually stupid people out there who buy satellite dishes just to watch NFL Football? I can kinda forgive the idiots that still pay for cable TV with hours of commercials, but Satellite TV when you live in the suburbs?

Same.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
You pretty much have to since the NFL still believes it's 1995. So I pirate guilt free. I want to pay them but they're being stupid with their antiquated Sunday Ticket business model. There are actually stupid people out there who buy satellite dishes just to watch NFL Football? I can kinda forgive the idiots that still pay for cable TV with hours of commercials, but Satellite TV when you live in the suburbs?
I haven't watched a game on actual tv in like 10 years
Originally posted by Waterbear:

nfl game pass has live preseason games, assuming you live out of your teams market

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

nfl game pass has live preseason games, assuming you live out of your teams market

Is it still a steep price compared to *free but you gotta find a good stream?
Are we getting Papa and Ryan on tv again this year? I love them calling the game.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I've never been this excited for a damn preseason game.

Same here. Preseason should actually be exciting this year.
Hopefully we'll see plenty of the big guy, Banks.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Hopefully we'll see plenty of the big guy, Banks.

Only one reason the camera focuses on a O linemen
Share 49ersWebzone