There are 299 users in the forums

Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Chiefs - Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'm about to pirate this stream on Saturday to see Trey
You pretty much have to since the NFL still believes it's 1995. So I pirate guilt free. I want to pay them but they're being stupid with their antiquated Sunday Ticket business model. There are actually stupid people out there who buy satellite dishes just to watch NFL Football? I can kinda forgive the idiots that still pay for cable TV with hours of commercials, but Satellite TV when you live in the suburbs?

i would appreciate a stream for saturday
1.30am for this game over here but I'll be up and watching.

Unsure if it's the same for you guys over there but it's free on the game pass this weekend.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Hopefully we'll see plenty of the big guy, Banks.

Only one reason the camera focuses on a O linemen

What reason would that be?

When they f**k up
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Anticipation keeps building with the premiere of Trey Lance in a NFL game, if he does do well like some of us think he will. We might get discussions that he played against a bunch of back ups.

Wont he be?
i know bosa isnt playing at all this preseason, but honestly i dont want to see kittle out there either
Originally posted by dhp318:

When they f**k up

Oh lol. When I said "I hope we see plenty of the big guy" what I meant was, I hope he gets plenty of playing time.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i know bosa isnt playing at all this preseason, but honestly i dont want to see kittle out there either

Aren't you concerned they may look rusty come week 1?. Imo, I'd like to see the starter's play one series before being benched.

Aren't you concerned they may look rusty come week 1?. Imo, I'd like to see the starter's play one series before being benched.

Bosa was nursing a high ankle sprain his rookie year and came out and was immediately effective. I'm not concerned.

Kittle doesnt need preseason reps to get ready

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Bosa was nursing a high ankle sprain his rookie year and came out and was immediately effective. I'm not concerned.

Yeah, that's true.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TownNiner:
1.30am for this game over here but I'll be up and watching.

Unsure if it's the same for you guys over there but it's free on the game pass this weekend.

how much is game pass and what exactly is it ?
Can't wait. Hopefully Trey gets a quarter or two of action.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Anticipation keeps building with the premiere of Trey Lance in a NFL game, if he does do well like some of us think he will. We might get discussions that he played against a bunch of back ups.

Wont he be?

He will be, but he can also still make a case for himself to becoming the starter week 1.
Looking forward to seeing the rookies in action. I feel like this draft class has some tremendous potential.
Share 49ersWebzone