There are 320 users in the forums

Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Chiefs - Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone been able to successfully sign up for gamepass? Having issues, once I select the trial to
get to the payment screen, it kicks it out to the main nfl page instead
Going to be a holding call on whoever is blocking Nick Bosa on the Chief's first offensive play. Just to rub salt in that f**king wound.
Originally posted by Polkadots:
Going to be a holding call on whoever is blocking Nick Bosa on the Chief's first offensive play. Just to rub salt in that f**king wound.

And you know a phantom PI would have been called on Moore if he was playing...
Kill Mahommes

Bosa isn't playing until regular season week 1 says he and shanny
So excited for Saturday night! Go 49ers
Originally posted by TreyAreeeaaa:
Kill Mahommes

Think that pansy plays?
Originally posted by 49ERnation:

Bosa isn't playing until regular season week 1 says he and shanny

Did he say that? I know he said he'd be ready for week 1.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I don't know if it was said outright, but I would be absolutely shocked to see Bosa on the field before the regular season (my prior post was in jest, obviously).

I don't know if it was said outright, but I would be absolutely shocked to see Bosa on the field before the regular season (my prior post was in jest, obviously).

I mean, I actually hope he doesn't play at all in preseason but I just didn't hear Shanny say that so I wondered.

I mean, I actually hope he doesn't play at all in preseason but I just didn't hear Shanny say that so I wondered.
He hasn't been doing the 11v11s, so it's probably safe to say he's not playing against the chiefs?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Looking forward to seeing the rookies in action. I feel like this draft class has some tremendous potential.

+1 This is my favorite draft class from this regime and it isn't only because of Trey. I've never been as excited for preseason and our draft class is the reason why
Guys I'm looking forward to seeing the most this preseason:

• Hurd
  • Wilson
  • Jennings
  • Harris at linebacker
  • All of the rookies
Originally posted by da209:
how much is game pass and what exactly is it ?

Unsure over in the US but Game Pass International is the app I use and the free membership includes all pre season games.

Then for the regular season you can pay for premium orrrrrrr you can keep signing up for the free trial under different email addresses and names. So I'm told. ;)
Share 49ersWebzone