There are 204 users in the forums

Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Chiefs - Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
This will be my first opportunity to sit in my seats since I became a season ticketholder. can't wait!!!
nice what sec ?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Any idea how long the 1's will play? Wondering if it will be any different since preseason is one game less this year.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Think that pansy plays?

Doubt it.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Any idea how long the 1's will play? Wondering if it will be any different since preseason is one game less this year.

Not sure but Kyle did say the dress rehearsal game is still game 3 of the preseason.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Hopefully, Trey plays more than a quarter with the one's.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 12, 2021 at 3:34 AM ]
I'd like to see the starters get a drive or 2....have Trey play out the rest of the half then the scrubs for the 2nd half.
How's everyone watching? I posted in the "Guide to watching...." thread...
Living in NY I need a good option for watching on my Firestick. Been catching every game for the last few years online on my tiny Surface Pro screen
They're still afraid to play the starters much in pre season. The last game is pretty much the only time we'll see them much. I would like to see Trey get a lot of reps with the starters but that won't happen. I'm not really down with that thinking because I think players often start the season without being in game shape. We see a lot of early season injuries and bad play.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Aug 12, 2021 at 8:53 AM ]
I'll be at the game section 129. Can't wait to see Trey Lance up close and personal.
[tweet

Originally posted by GNS1310:
I'd like to see the starters get a drive or 2....have Trey play out the rest of the half then the scrubs for the 2nd half.

id rather not have kittle Aiyuk and Deebo out there for long
Originally posted by NYniner85:
[tweet

Nice.
The thought of that 2nd string Oline doe....
Take Jimmy Kittle Deebo and Aiyuk out after the first series. Bosa and Ford won't even dress.
  • thl408
Originally posted by NYniner85:
[tweet

Is it wrong to hope Jimmy goes 3 and out? Just so the 1st team OL stays in for more snaps (for Lance's drives).
Share 49ersWebzone