LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 119 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at TENNESSEE TITANS - 2021 Game 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow. The Niners are 8-6 and in contention for a playoff spot. They should have beaten AZ, Green Bay and the Seahawks and could be 11-3 right now.

Imagine that after the rash of injuries and often inconsistency by Jimmy G at times. To be in the hunt and in control of our destiny at this point is awesome!

Pittsburgh beat Tennessee today. There are holes in that team I believe the 49ers can exploit.

24-13 Niners!
We gotta get an early start on this short week

Nothing harder than road short week game.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Wow. The Niners are 8-6 and in contention for a playoff spot. They should have beaten AZ, Green Bay and the Seahawks and could be 11-3 right now.

Imagine that after the rash of.injuries and often inconsistency by Jimmy G at times. To he in the hunt and in control of our destiny at this point is awesome!

Pittsburgh beat Tennessee today. There are holes.in that team I believe the 49ers can exploit.

24-13 Niners!

Thur night games are nightmares.

Will be an interesting game
I can see it as a physical game. Hope the team don't get all beat up with injuries after the game.
So I saw Titans won't have Julio Jones, Aj brown and Derrick Henry on Thursday.
Originally posted by Crown:

Imagine that after the rash of.injuries and often inconsistency by Jimmy G at times. To he in the hunt and in control of our destiny at this point is awesome!

Pittsburgh beat Tennessee today. There are holes.in that team I believe the 49ers can exploit.

24-13 Niners!

Thur night games are nightmares.

Will be an interesting game

I agree.I rarely start Thursday players in FFB
Lol I started a thread because I wanted.to talk about next week, short week. I forgot my thread was not official 🤣
Go 49ers!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Imagine that after the rash of injuries and often inconsistency by Jimmy G at times. To be in the hunt and in control of our destiny at this point is awesome!

Pittsburgh beat Tennessee today. There are holes in that team I believe the 49ers can exploit.

24-13 Niners!

Excellent points!!!

I like the 49ers chances against anybody if the 49ers are 100% healthy going into the playoffs.
Beat the Oilers!!!!

On paper, this is a winnable game with all of the injuries that the Titans have. A Thursday night game on the road halfway across the country is tough though.
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
  • Man this game is gonna be tough. 4 days of rest! . Some of the guys will still be sore. We got this tho, titans are depleted. But I would be surprised if we lost
Team is flying high. Go all out and we get our rest after with the extra days off before playing Texans. Tough game but we will prevail on a close one. Niners 24-20!
49ers by 3 Tds
Originally posted by Alfienator:
So I saw Titans won't have Julio Jones, Aj brown and Derrick Henry on Thursday.

If that ends up being the case. Then this is an amazing week to have to play the Titans.
Share 49ersWebzone