LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 154 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at TENNESSEE TITANS - 2021 Game 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Lol I started a thread because I wanted.to talk about next week, short week. I forgot my thread was not official 🤣

All good. I'm on PTO this week so this thread will be the pregame and gameday thread. Officially.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers open as -3.5 favorites, but are the 49ers getting anyone back this week??

I was just looking at this... possible returns are Greenlaw, Eli Mitchell, Sermon, Al Shaair

Sermon and Mitchell?? I thought they were out a few weeks??? I'll tell you right now it would be frickin beautiful if they could get Al-Shaair and Greenlaw back for the last three games. I'm not gonna hold my breath on any of them though, just keeping my fingers crossed!!!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Statement game. 41-20

My penis is starting to tingle, the game is getting so close.

Good enough for me. Niners 28-16
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Dec 20, 2021 at 9:26 AM ]
  • thl408
The past four games for TEN have been very underwhelming, 3 losses and a win over the Jags. No way Tannehill can carry this offense without AJBrown and Henry. Glad this game came late the season - this team is a shell of itself.

I was just looking at this... possible returns are Greenlaw, Eli Mitchell, Sermon, Al Shaair

Sermon and Mitchell?? I thought they were out a few weeks??? I'll tell you right now it would be frickin beautiful if they could get Al-Shaair and Greenlaw back for the last three games. I'm not gonna hold my breath on any of them though, just keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I'm just listing the possibles. Sermon has an expected return of week 16 according to CBS sports though. Eli Mitchell questionable for week 16.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
The past four games for TEN have been very underwhelming, 3 losses and a win over the Jags. No way Tannehill can carry this offense without AJBrown and Henry. Glad this game came late the season - this team is a shell of itself.

Whoa! You're right, 3 losses in the last 4 games. Looks like us back in the beginning of this season.

One dude I have forgotten about... Sanu is a possible return as well.
  • thl408

Jennings > Sanu. Sanu can take Benjamin's spot, I'd be fine with that.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
warren moon is inactive

Jennings > Sanu. Sanu can take Benjamin's spot, I'd be fine with that.

Other than the dropsies... Jennings does look better than Sanu.

Great timing. I'm afraid even as well as we're playing, if they were 100%, and with the short week, not sure we'd pull it off. Still a playoff game, though. Hope they treat it as such.
  • thl408
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Great timing. I'm afraid even as well as we're playing, if they were 100%, and with the short week, not sure we'd pull it off. Still a playoff game, though. Hope they treat it as such.

Thursday Night Football is the wild card factor. Just never know what to expect with the short week. Certainly helps that TEN is missing their top two offensive skill players.
Originally posted by Deebo:
warren moon is inactive

Not as inactive as Steve McNair
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
warren moon is inactive

Not as inactive as Steve McNair

too soon
warren moon is inactive

Damn!
Share 49ersWebzone