There are 236 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Jimmy about to be traded to the CFL where he'd still be a backup.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Texans are about to scoop in.

You are trippin Mayo.

It's the only hope we have left. Let Mayo dream
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JG trade him for McCaffrey now Lynch do it

You have unlimited bad options don't you?
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Jimmy about to be traded to the CFL where he'd still be a backup.

Hell of a face of the league those. Hell of a face
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Nope.

When has Kyle panicked? He's not a webzoner.

He panicked last season by starting Jimmy.

What? Starting Jimmy did just fine for Shanahan last year. It was hardly a "panicked" decision.

You guys are just making b******t up to feel better about your own insecurities. It's rather sad.

Shanahan always said that was the plan to start Garoppolo. He litteraly told exactly what he was going to do in the last press conference of the 2020 season by talking how he would like to have the same situation the Chiefs had with Alex and Mahomes.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'll leave the decision to hold out or not to Deebo and Bosa rather than you, NYniner.

You think Bosa is gonna go on the field lol? Just like his brother did? Same agents dude. No agent is gonna let their start guys touch the field. Let's stop being naïve about it.

LOL we got a rookie QB who's gonna be the starter on a rookie contract...let's totally negate that value by paying our backup a starter salary. Super smart, captveg.

I'll let Bosa make that decision or not.

You're way too panicked/emotional about all of this.

Nah I'm being realistic about it. Those guys will want to be paid just like Warner/Kittle were paid (after their 3 season in the off season). Neither guy should or will step on the field until that happens. There's not point for them too, they could get hurt and ruin a big pay day. Common sense man.

Why would you be cool with our highest paid player being our backup QB? Why would you be cool to basically throw away the opportunity to use a rookie QB contract to build a better overall team? Jimmy got surgery which f**ked any legit chance at a trade, he wants to be cut so do him a solid and cut him. IF he can't find a home anywhere then resign him down the road for backup money.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Colts were worried about the injury:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10030442-report-colts-concerned-with-jimmy-garoppolos-shoulder-injury-before-matt-ryan-trade

As they should be, just like everyone else.

Same thing was said about Washington. Lol at people trying to pretend it was Jimmy who used his no trade clause to stop that one.

It was probably a combination of both.

I doubt Jimmy was willing to go to Washington, but it's likely also true that Washington questioned his offseason time frame post-surgery.

Based on what? Why wouldn't he go to Washington?
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Texans are about to scoop in.

You are trippin Mayo.

Wishful thinking there, mayo
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Jimmy wants to go to a winning team but no winning team wants him. Sigh

False. Why do you guys continue to make s**t up just to slam him. Unreal.
Tell me what winning team has traded for him and I'll retract my comment.

WTF does that have to do with the poor comment you made up??
If you can prove that's not the case then by all means provide facts. Just like all of us in here, we are just voicing opinions.

Umm just google "Jimmy Garoppolo wants to be traded" and it says on the first page what Jimmy says. Jimmy wants to go to the right situation. It doesn't say he wants to go to a winning team. Smfh
Lol yes because he wants to go to a losing team like everyone else.

Well it didn't say winning team. But yah keep back peddling you're doing great.
Lol don't be mad bro, truth hurts.

Not mad, but too bad you don't speak the truth. Fail.
Then provide facts. You pointed out what Jimmy said, of course he'll say that type of BS because it's about his situation. Now look at all the talking heads out there saying he's not the guy. Lol now that's fail
Jimmy's stock is rapidly crashing

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I think it's clear what's happening.

1. Shanalynch don't want to Part ways for Jimmy for less than a 2nd. They figure they will get a 3rd comp next year anyway.
2. Better to have Jimmy as insurance or maybe even start if trey still isn't ready.
3. They have the cap space to keep Jimmy at this point. This year is going to be a throw away year.

Smart.

rookie QB contracts are overrated anyway.

If you look at the history of Super Bowl winners... if anything rookie contracts are underrated and teams should start their rookies sooner than later.

The 49ers bet on Jimmy playing well and having value going into FA when they should have probably just used this season to get Lance ready to play.

Ironically, many posters said if we started Lance last season we would "waste the season".

I'm here to say we probably wasted the season starting Jimmy due to his FA value and no super bowl.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Colts were worried about the injury:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10030442-report-colts-concerned-with-jimmy-garoppolos-shoulder-injury-before-matt-ryan-trade

As they should be, just like everyone else.

Same thing was said about Washington. Lol at people trying to pretend it was Jimmy who used his no trade clause to stop that one.

It was probably a combination of both.

I doubt Jimmy was willing to go to Washington, but it's likely also true that Washington questioned his offseason time frame post-surgery.

Based on what? Why wouldn't he go to Washington?

I'm sure Kyle was outspoken about that organization to Jimmy
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Jimmy's stock is rapidly crashing

It crashed when it was announced he was getting surgery.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Ill stick to my opinion

Meh Darnold is worse. At this point I'd eat like half of Darnold's money to trade Jimmy to the Panthers. Give SF a young player and a future pick. sign me up.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Winston will go back to the Saints
Mayfield to the Seahawks
Mariota to the Falcons
Panthers will roll with Sam Darnold cause trading assets away for Jimmy G who's in the same class as Darnold is pointless.
The hyperbole here is getting way out of hand. "I'm seeing Ghosts" Darnold is the same as Jimmy G. Your hate makes you blind.

Same class as Darnold

I know right what a horribly inaccurate statement.

At this point we better trade Jimmy G for whatever we can get because I have my doubts that those two second round picks offered was even true
Share 49ersWebzone