There are 289 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
It's officially domino day

Carolina and Seattle are on the clock...

Baker will go to -Panthers Then the other draft. Or maybe Jimmy to Seattle and he can give the I have a chip on my shoulder speech or is that in his shoulder
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Everyone is finally seeing what Jimmy's true value is. Good news is that Kyle can take a team with a QB the rest of the league sees as a chocolate mess to the Super Bowl. Can't wait to see what he does with a real QB.

He hasn't been traded yet so how do we know the true value. That's like the Giants putting Saquon on the block and saying well now we know his true value... until an actual trade or release we know nothing.

But we do. We know he is no team's 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd choice. It is now proven. Even the team he's been successful on when healthy, where every player in the locker room loves him doesn't want him anymore.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I don't see them doing that for a number of reasons. One they would be in a position of starting Darnold if the rook isn't ready. You never want to be starting Darnold as they have found out the hard way. Two the draft class is terrible you have admitted this.

No one wants to play for the Panthers....Jimmy is better than Sam but it's not like they're moving from Sam to Watson. They're not gonna pay Jimmy and Sam.

They're stuck and the draft might be the only way for them to get a QB of the future.

I would gladly eat some of Sam's contract to move Jimmy to Carolina though. Give SF a good young player in return.

cb Horn
Lol how about we give you nothing as you have no leverage
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Lynch hurry up and take those two 2nd round picks!!!

I know right? I'm so sick of these full of s**t reports
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Why are people believing a report from Florio?

Dude is full of it.

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
but but, Jimmy is a winner!

all these dumb azz GM's don't know a winner even when it's looking them straight in the face!

if only AJhwd, Jose Cortez, or 49erfaithful was a GM
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:44 PM ]
Originally posted by ltrain:
I don't see them doing that for a number of reasons. One they would be in a position of starting Darnold if the rook isn't ready. You never want to be starting Darnold as they have found out the hard way. Two the draft class is terrible you have admitted this.

No one wants to play for the Panthers....Jimmy is better than Sam but it's not like they're moving from Sam to Watson. They're not gonna pay Jimmy and Sam.

They're stuck and the draft might be the only way for them to get a QB of the future.

I would gladly eat some of Sam's contract to move Jimmy to Carolina though. Give SF a good young player in return.

cb Horn

But we do have leverage just keep JG and get a comp third it's called a position of strength, look it up.

cb Horn

more than likely this....I'd love to know if they had a legit trade offer at any point.

edit: I will say the Panthers really don't have much for leverage either. They're stuck with a s**tty Darnold and a horrible draft class.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:45 PM ]

cb Horn

But we do have leverage just keep JG and get a comp third it's called a position of strength, look it up.

Barrows we don't need your snark b*** commentary we need news
more than likely this....I'd love to know if they had a legit trade offer at any point.

I kinda doubt it. But how various people define "legit trade offer" is also variable.

They said they'll pass. Looking to sign Josh Rosen instead.
BUT..ALL JIMMY DOES IS WIN...WE CANT BE STUCK WITH HIM AGAIN
THIS!

Share 49ersWebzone