There are 201 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
K bud

He's really not anybody who wasn't blind could see how he played last season. He's an average QB.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Come through McDaniels. Take Jimmy off our hands for a 3rd.

The owner wanted a coach who could work with Tua. Flores didn't want Tua.

The only realistic option is the Giants now, and even that makes little sense for them.

He's gonna get end up being cut.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:55 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....

K bud

Yeah he's so good...the NFL is was just waiting in line to offer up picks and trade for him

IF he was as good as you think, his surgery wouldn't have mattered one bit. Teams would take a chance on a good starting QB all day. He's not and here we are.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....
Not according to some people lol

Some people think he's a top-12 QB. I think he's more like 16-18th overall, and paid like a top-10.

Imagine CAR trying to sell Jimmy to their fan base
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Costanza:
Texans, Steelers, or maybeeee Dolphins imo.

was thinking Dolphins could be a surprise suiter.

Personally, I think he'd be a good stopgap for the Steelers.

They gave Trubisky high-end backup type money. I wouldn't rule them out. Texans GM was kinda evasive in his answers about their QB. Those would be my top 2 guesses with Miami as a wild card.
[ Edited by Costanza on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Wouldn't suprise be to see Dolphins show some Interest.

Prolly rather go back to Fitzpatrick. More durable.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Who's not that good....
Not according to some people lol

Just the ones that matter. Owners, GM's, coaches around the league all agree. He just ain't that good.
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.
my 2 assumptions are still alive..

Draft day trade or Jimmy is cut
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
I honestly would like to know how Jimmy feels right now. I know he knows it's a business but his current team can even get rid of him for what Wentz got. Jesus even Trubisky. We cant even unload him for a third?

looks like they may have overplayed their hands. Either we have the most expensive back up in the NFL / or he JG starts or maybe at draft?

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Imagine CAR trying to sell Jimmy to their fan base

That seems easier then selling Darnold last year, IMO.
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

Truth
[ Edited by captveg on Mar 21, 2022 at 12:58 PM ]

Personally, I think he's be a good stopgap for the Steelers.

They gave Trubisky high-end backup type money. I wouldn't rule them out. Texans GM was kinda evasive in his answers about their QB. Those would be my top 2 guesses with Miami as a wild card.
I think we are f**ked guys. Hate to say it but unless Jimmy is willing to redo his contract for backup money, he's not getting traded simply because there aren't many trade partners left. Hell, the baker domino hasn't even fallen yet.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
K bud

He's really not anybody who wasn't blind could see how he played last season. He's an average QB.

I was told on zone he was top tier and we would get multiple 1sts
Share 49ersWebzone