There are 181 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by Costanza:
Originally posted by Crown:
Texans, Steelers, or maybeeee Dolphins imo.

was thinking Dolphins could be a surprise suiter.

Personally, I think he's be a good stopgap for the Steelers.

They gave Trubisky high-end backup type money. I wouldn't rule them out. Texans GM was kinda evasive in his answers about their QB. Those would be my top 2 guesses with Miami as a wild card.
I think we are f**ked guys. Hate to say it but unless Jimmy is willing to redo his contract for backup money, he's not getting traded simply because there aren't many trade partners left. Hell, the baker domino hasn't even fallen yet.

I think we be out of dominos at this point.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....

K bud

Yeah he's so good...the NFL is was just waiting in line to offer up picks and trade for him

IF he was as good as you think, his surgery wouldn't have mattered one bit. Teams would take a chance on a good starting QB all day. He's not and here we are.

And how good do you think that is? Just because I think he's a better option than Trey doesn't mean I think he was ever an elite QB at any point this season.

Stop crying for once.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
K bud

He's really not anybody who wasn't blind could see how he played last season. He's an average QB.

I was told on zone he was top tier and we would get multiple 1sts

No you weren't.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.

It's not. Lol
Originally posted by ltrain:
Originally posted by Crown:
Texans, Steelers, or maybeeee Dolphins imo.

was thinking Dolphins could be a surprise suiter.

Personally, I think he's be a good stopgap for the Steelers.

They gave Trubisky high-end backup type money. I wouldn't rule them out. Texans GM was kinda evasive in his answers about their QB. Those would be my top 2 guesses with Miami as a wild card.
I think we are f**ked guys. Hate to say it but unless Jimmy is willing to redo his contract for backup money, he's not getting traded simply because there aren't many trade partners left. Hell, the baker domino hasn't even fallen yet.

Baker seems to be close to being in the same scenario as Jimmy. If both Carolina and Seattle are intent on tanking in 2022 with terrible QBs, would Browns be forced to cut Mayfield? I don't know his contract situation, but there seems to be no real suitors out there for him.
Still don't think there's a chance we can go into the season with Jimmy on the roster?
This thread started so optimistic
It was easier to sell my 1985 Yugo than this.
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.
the worst is we gain cap space.. which isn't bad. Jimmy may not be considered to be a starter again
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 21, 2022 at 1:00 PM ]

Or every person should relax and realize the situation isn't that bad.

Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Lombardi wondering if the Panthers offered two 2nd round pick including Sam Darnold, but Lynch using that as leverage hoping that the Colts budged a little. Just him guessing why they wouldn't take that if it was real

Or the Seahawks but he doesn't want to trade him in the division.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Right!?? We should know better.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
K bud

He's really not anybody who wasn't blind could see how he played last season. He's an average QB.

I was told on zone he was top tier and we would get multiple 1sts

No you weren't.

Billbird disagrees
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
It was easier to sell my 1985 Yugo than this.

Mileage was probably better, also more reliable.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Hysteria
Share 49ersWebzone