There are 224 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Still don't think there's a chance we can go into the season with Jimmy on the roster?

Yep. Absolutely ZERO chance he's on the roster when the season starts.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....

K bud

Yeah he's so good...the NFL is was just waiting in line to offer up picks and trade for him

IF he was as good as you think, his surgery wouldn't have mattered one bit. Teams would take a chance on a good starting QB all day. He's not and here we are.

And how good do you think that is? Just because I think he's a better option than Trey doesn't mean I think he was ever an elite QB at any point this season.

Stop crying for once.

Lmao you were one of the biggest Jimmy homers here. All you did was cry when anyone said something negative about Jimmy. You also though Jimmy was a better option than Stafford
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
This thread started so optimistic

Hysteria

Hysterical
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Lombardi wondering if the Panthers offered two 2nd round pick including Sam Darnold, but Lynch using that as leverage hoping that the Colts budged a little. Just him guessing why they wouldn't take that if it was real

Or the Seahawks but he doesn't want to trade him in the division.

Who tf cares. He's dog s**t
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....

K bud

Yeah he's so good...the NFL is was just waiting in line to offer up picks and trade for him

IF he was as good as you think, his surgery wouldn't have mattered one bit. Teams would take a chance on a good starting QB all day. He's not and here we are.

And how good do you think that is? Just because I think he's a better option than Trey doesn't mean I think he was ever an elite QB at any point this season.

Stop crying for once.

Lmao you were one of the biggest Jimmy homers here. All you did was cry when anyone said something negative about Jimmy. You also though Jimmy was a better option than Stafford

lying and baiting as usual I see.
Originally posted by captveg:
Baker seems to be close to being in the same scenario as Jimmy. If both Carolina and Seattle are intent on tanking in 2022 with terrible QBs, would Browns be forced to cut Mayfield? I don't know his contract situation, but there seems to be no real suitors out there for him.
Bakers salary is more tenable for the browns to keep him if no trade happens but I can't imagine baker is going to handle the situation well at all. Jimmy has a bloated backup qb salary but given the facts, he would handle it much better. How trey handles it is a much bigger question with Jimmy waiting on the sidelines.

Stop crying for once.

You thought he was better than he was....proof is in the pudding. No one wants him. Stop defending Jimmy for once...come back to reality we've all been here waiting.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.

It's not. Lol

Um what?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
my 2 assumptions are still alive..

Draft day trade or Jimmy is cut

Nothing is going to change on draft day. The options have dried up.
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.

It's not. Lol

Um what?

Lol later dude

Here is how it is shaping up now. Seahawks either roll with Lock and wait for next year's better crop of QBs or trades for Baker. Panthers may want a bridge QB for Malik Willis. Texans may want a veteran but they already played Mills last season and he looked ok as a rookie. Panthers is the best bet at this point with a future picks only trade.
2 Detroit Lions
3 Houston Texans
5 New York Giants
6 Carolina Panthers - Malik Willis
7 New York Giants
8 Atlanta Falcons - Kenny Pickett
13 Houston Texans
15 Philadelphia Eagles - Matt Corral
16 Philadelphia Eagles
18 New Orleans Saints - Sam Howell
19 Philadelphia Eagles
20 Pittsburgh Steelers
32 Detroit Lions - Desmond Ritter
34 Detroit Lions
36 New York Giants
37 Houston Texans
41 Seattle Seahawks (Baker)
[ Edited by hummbabybear on Mar 21, 2022 at 1:06 PM ]
Well what a crazy past few days, cross over NO and Indy. Add ATL to the small list of teams that need a QB.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
my 2 assumptions are still alive..

Draft day trade or Jimmy is cut

Nothing is going to change on draft day. The options have dried up.
i made that prediction awhile back.. and yes it's not looking good.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Lombardi wondering if the Panthers offered two 2nd round pick including Sam Darnold, but Lynch using that as leverage hoping that the Colts budged a little. Just him guessing why they wouldn't take that if it was real

Or the Seahawks but he doesn't want to trade him in the division.

it's down to what: SEA, CAR, HOU and ATL?

It's not. Lol

Um what?

Lol later dude

Reading comprehension FTL
Share 49ersWebzone