There are 182 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
And how good do you think that is? Just because I think he's a better option than Trey doesn't mean I think he was ever an elite QB at any point this season.

Stop crying for once.

You thought he was better than he was....proof is in the pudding. No one wants him. Stop defending Jimmy for once...come back to reality we've all been here waiting.

Defending him? Just because I'm not jumping out a 10 story building like the rest of the fans on this forum? Worst case scenario Jimmy is cut and Niners get cap space. If anything he screwed himself
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Lombardi wondering if the Panthers offered two 2nd round pick including Sam Darnold, but Lynch using that as leverage hoping that the Colts budged a little. Just him guessing why they wouldn't take that if it was real

Or the Seahawks but he doesn't want to trade him in the division.

it's down to what: SEA, CAR, HOU and ATL?

atlanta signed mariota
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.

It's not. Lol

Um what?

Lol later dude

Are you really leaving?
At the end of the day, this is worse for Jimmy than it is the 49ers. But overreacting fans gonna do what they do best.

At the end of the day, every person on this board should be worried about how this is for the 49ers than it is for Jimmy.

It's not. Lol

Um what?

Lol later dude

Reading comprehension FTL

Not sure what your problem is

sorry if saying Jimmy delaying his surgery hurts him more than the Niners offended you
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Mar 21, 2022 at 1:09 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Maybe the offer was from SEA which explains the holdup

So we're afraid of Jimmy when everybody's game plan for the last 5 years is "make Jimmy beat us". Do It before they get someone better.

And Make Jimmy Beat Us. We only have to flood the 15 yard between the numbers zone.

Oh, and take two seconds from them.
[ Edited by BOI49er on Mar 21, 2022 at 1:19 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....

K bud

Yeah he's so good...the NFL is was just waiting in line to offer up picks and trade for him

IF he was as good as you think, his surgery wouldn't have mattered one bit. Teams would take a chance on a good starting QB all day. He's not and here we are.

And how good do you think that is? Just because I think he's a better option than Trey doesn't mean I think he was ever an elite QB at any point this season.

Stop crying for once.

Lmao you were one of the biggest Jimmy homers here. All you did was cry when anyone said something negative about Jimmy. You also though Jimmy was a better option than Stafford

lying and baiting as usual I see.

I remember when you said that all Trey Lance fans should stay in the Trey Lance thread instead of posting in the Jimmy g thread.

If that's not crying Idk what is.

Stop crying for once.

You thought he was better than he was....proof is in the pudding. No one wants him. Stop defending Jimmy for once...come back to reality we've all been here waiting.

I am out of touch with reality as well. I really like Jimmy and appreciate what he has done for the team. We win a lot of games when he plays. That's a fact in even your reality.

This Jimmy offseason won't make or break the upcoming season.
Um what?

I mean having you highest paid player being your backup is great for SF. Not taking advantage of a starting QB on a rookie contract is totally a Jimmy problem lol. Jimmy being paid $27M is such a problem for him.

He's simply not that good and can't stay healthy...I thought he would have some sort of market because he's better than what a handful of teams had at QB BUT damn near every team would rather go in another direction. End of the day he's not worth what he's being paid and makes no sense to keep on the roster at that price point (or really on the roster at all).

this is the truth of it

When is the next press conference? I want to see lynch response to why we didn't take two 2nd rounders for Jimmy.
Jimmy really screwed himself and the 49ers when he opted to get surgery so late. Should've been done asap. Now he has no place to go and the ninerw have little suitors left. Idk who's fault this is but it's a huge mess. Definitely not the best moment in the lynch era.

It's not. Lol

Um what?

Lol later dude

Reading comprehension FTL

Let me rephrase. All of us on this board should be interested in the best case for the 49ers and not Jimmy. Who gives a f**k if this is bad for Jimmy. All that should matter is the 49ers.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Mar 21, 2022 at 1:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
NFL is "finally waking up" to not signing 30 year old QBs coming off a delayed shoulder surgery with a significant injury history. Who would've thought

Who's not that good....

K bud

Yeah he's so good...the NFL is was just waiting in line to offer up picks and trade for him

IF he was as good as you think, his surgery wouldn't have mattered one bit. Teams would take a chance on a good starting QB all day. He's not and here we are.

Stop crying for once.

Lmao you were one of the biggest Jimmy homers here. All you did was cry when anyone said something negative about Jimmy. You also though Jimmy was a better option than Stafford

lying and baiting as usual I see.

I remember when you said that all Trey Lance fans should stay in the Trey Lance thread instead of posting in the Jimmy g thread.

If that's not crying Idk what is.

What does this have to do with Jimmy not getting traded?

go worry about users making accounts just so they can vent how much they hate you
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Mar 21, 2022 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by ltrain:
When is the next press conference? I want to see lynch response to why we didn't take two 2nd rounders for Jimmy.
he's gonna say.. Don't believe the internet
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
Lombardi wondering if the Panthers offered two 2nd round pick including Sam Darnold, but Lynch using that as leverage hoping that the Colts budged a little. Just him guessing why they wouldn't take that if it was real

Or the Seahawks but he doesn't want to trade him in the division.

Why wouldn't he want to trade him in the division?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Well what a crazy past few days, cross over NO and Indy. Add ATL to the small list of teams that need a QB.

They already signed their bridge QB.
Share 49ersWebzone